PDA

View Full Version : Switched from Zerk to Cent.

Tirik22x
03-02-2018, 06:57 PM
Centurion has appealed to me since he came out, but I could never get away from Berserker.

Finally, despit warnings to not switch, I figured I would try it out anyway... and wow were those warnings justified.

Coming from Berserker to Cent, it feels like all my controls have a 400ms delay, honestly. He feels sooooo slow. I feel like I cannot dodge, parry or even block almost anything.

No matter what I do, I’m blocked or dodged.

I wanted to “figure out” a way of playing Cent that maybe ppl overlooked... but, pffffft!

Pfffft! Pffffffffffffft!

DoodTheMan
03-02-2018, 07:06 PM
You've managed to pick a time that is as bad to switch from berzerker as it is to switch into centurion.

Tirik22x
03-02-2018, 07:09 PM
You've managed to pick a time that is as bad to switch from berzerker as it is to switch into centurion.

I’m aware...

But I didn’t think it would be THAT bad.

I just got tired of my Berserker main. He’s only rep 7, but I feel like with him I’ve never learned how to play defense at all. Just wanted something a little different, and I love how Centurion looks, and he’s fight style.

But holy crap so I suck at Cent. Doesn’t make it any easier that I’m learning against “Players of equal skill.” Bc let me tell you, it sure doesn’t feel like equal skill now. lol

S0Mi_xD
03-02-2018, 07:12 PM
A time that is bad to switch from bereserker?
Not really - the only difference is, that people but him into Top Rank.

But i agree that it is a bad time to switch into centruion, but only because he lost his punish.
About the speed - he was always like that.

And to the OP - Tirik22x.
That's how it is ^^
Assassins and Hybrids are different.
But therefor they have a full guard and thats a pretty huge difference :)

Darkmight_cz
03-02-2018, 07:21 PM
Man try to play as raider then you will see that dodge is useless to even try 😁 with raider cant dodge even horse ****
😀