PDA

View Full Version : Spawn killing no honor

BritishWolf87
03-02-2018, 06:53 PM
Lately I've been getting placed on teams, who seem to spawn kill, I hate it and refuse to join in, anyway it can be stopped?

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
03-02-2018, 07:05 PM
Dont play 4V4 then. If a team gets pushed back to spawn they deserve it. Or someone isnt playing and they are short handed. Either way in a case like this I want to get the match over and move on to the next one. So I will spawn kill.

You remind me of those guys in 4V4 where Im fighting one guy and theyll just watch for the sake of "honor". In 2V2 thats all fine. We lost a macth last night because the 4th unlown player wanted to watch us fight 1V1s the entire match.

BritishWolf87
03-02-2018, 07:16 PM
I join in 2v1 3v1 etc just not sitting at spawn point killing as they spawn, that's just cheap no skill

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
03-02-2018, 07:31 PM
I join in 2v1 3v1 etc just not sitting at spawn point killing as they spawn, that's just cheap no skill

Noted and its your right. I will continue to do it. I am however happy to see you do engage in whatever battle is going on to secure the W. But most will spawn kill and theres not much that can be done about it. People deep down are genuinely aholes. I firmly believe this.

JadeBosson.
03-02-2018, 07:56 PM
maybe they might implement spawn protection

swiss_soldier_1
03-02-2018, 08:00 PM
if your team doesn't suck that actually doesnt happen... sadly it happened to me too to be placed with total noobs

some maps are also more adapt than others, like forge or the shard

Devils-_-legacy
03-02-2018, 09:51 PM
If your in that situation I normally leave the game when people like doing stuff like that leave them to it if it's not for you leave them to gank bots

UbiInsulin
03-02-2018, 11:33 PM
Lately I've been getting placed on teams, who seem to spawn kill, I hate it and refuse to join in, anyway it can be stopped?

At least this means you're playing on teams who get the upper hand in matches!

I'll definitely pass on any suggestions for changes that would prevent unfair spawnkilling to the team. The more skilled team should win, but ideally you'd like the match to be fun and fair for both sides.

RoosterIlluzion
03-03-2018, 03:07 AM
Dont play 4V4 then. If a team gets pushed back to spawn they deserve it. Or someone isnt playing and they are short handed. Either way in a case like this I want to get the match over and move on to the next one. So I will spawn kill.

You remind me of those guys in 4V4 where Im fighting one guy and theyll just watch for the sake of "honor". In 2V2 thats all fine. We lost a macth last night because the 4th unlown player wanted to watch us fight 1V1s the entire match.

Wait, you're spawn killing because the other team has 3 Ai and suck, yet complaining that your teammate didn't help you gank A SINGLE PLAYER? Sounds more like you suck at 1v1.

RoosterIlluzion
03-03-2018, 03:09 AM
maybe they might implement spawn protection

If I'm not mistaken, players get a couple seconds of hyper armour when spawning. It's the white glow.

RoosterIlluzion
03-03-2018, 03:15 AM
At least this means you're playing on teams who get the upper hand in matches!

I'll definitely pass on any suggestions for changes that would prevent unfair spawnkilling to the team. The more skilled team should win, but ideally you'd like the match to be fun and fair for both sides.

Nope. Doesn't mean you're the more skilled team, rather you gained a momentary advantage and RAN to the spawn point to gank. Since each kill is not at the same time, spawns will be staggered allowing your team to gank easily, only having to fight 1 or 2 at a time, against your 4. Not skill.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
03-03-2018, 04:28 AM
Wait, you're spawn killing because the other team has 3 Ai and suck, yet complaining that your teammate didn't help you gank A SINGLE PLAYER? Sounds more like you suck at 1v1.

Who said anything about AI? I mean we can start an argument for the hell of it if that's what you're looking for.

RoosterIlluzion
03-03-2018, 05:30 AM
Who said anything about AI? I mean we can start an argument for the hell of it if that's what you're looking for.

Oh, when you said "someone is short handed" you meant 1 or more players on opposing team are AFK?

Either way, sounds like you're taking advantage of a few lucky kills, or perhaps your team ganked each player one at a time, then ran to the spawn point. If you and your team were so skilled, you'd have no problem fighting 1v1.