PDA

View Full Version : Won test your metal 3 got wolf outfit. Can't find it

Mtcmnkk
03-02-2018, 05:52 PM
After the win one of the rewards was the wolf outfit and a symbol but I can't find either for any of the heroes I play. I went to the outfit during intermission removing the gear I didn't want and I don't think it said the outfit was for any specific character. Anyone know the deal?

SlashingElbow
03-02-2018, 06:22 PM
Wolf outfit? I won them all and never got no wolf outfit. U mean the black and gold outfits? They should drop for the char u are playing

CandleInTheDark
03-02-2018, 06:30 PM
Other than the gear, the drops are random as to who they drop for. They will be there but no guarantee it is on a character you currently play..

Mtcmnkk
03-02-2018, 07:59 PM
Other than the gear, the drops are random as to who they drop for. They will be there but no guarantee it is on a character you currently play..

Ok. I'd bet that most of the community would agree that if not given to the character you used during the match it should be at least a character you play. Not much incentive to keep playing if my rewards go to chars I don't play

XJadeDragoonX
03-02-2018, 09:32 PM
I too would like to unlock this mysterious wold outfit. Make it a thing devs!!!

Devils-_-legacy
03-02-2018, 09:36 PM
The Wolf outfit you can unlock by playing any game other then duel vs ai or part of the event bundle