PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to lower my rep points?

Uncle_Drugobert
03-02-2018, 10:38 AM
I can't play every day, so my rep points does not represent my skill. I liked pvp but i can't enjoy it anymore, coz every player is much better than me . Is there any way to lower my rep points, so the game match me players with same skills?

Kamen42
03-02-2018, 12:26 PM
I can't play every day, so my rep points does not represent my skill. I liked pvp but i can't enjoy it anymore, coz every player is much better than me . Is there any way to lower my rep points, so the game match me players with same skills?

The people you are match with are not dependent on your reputation level. It is based on a hidden value (in most cases called MMR - Match Making Rating), which represents you relative skill. It is completely separate from your reputation. It usually work that if you lose a match, your MMR goes down. If you win, your MMR goes up.

It is true that your overall reputation does not necessarily correspond to your skill, it is only based on how long you have been playing. But your reputation has nothing to do with the people you are matched with.

Try a few dominion matches. You will probably get matched with people with various rep levels from 0 to 150. That doesn't mean 0s are unskilled players and 150s are unkillable gods who will win the entire game by themselves.

Edit: I wanted to add a conclusion - there is no need to lower your rep score.

Uncle_Drugobert
03-02-2018, 01:00 PM
I understand, in that case i just did not know the game's system correctly. Thank you for your explanation!

Kamen42
03-02-2018, 01:07 PM
Happy to help :)