PDA

View Full Version : Im finally done after 500+ hours

BTTrinity
03-02-2018, 06:50 AM
For those who dont care about reading how I feel:

EDIT2: to sum up my post and give feedback in a constructive manner

Direct damage feats need to be addressed, they ruin the fun and do not have a place in a skill based fighting game. (Traps, Bombs, Catapult/Arrow/Javeline Storms, Bows, Kunai, et cet)

- I, like many others would like to see them removed. (However, if devs INSIST that they NEED to be in the game then nerf them, make them limited use map pickups)

4v4s is not only plagued by nearly unavoidable feats, but nearly unavoidable unblockable spam (Only exacerbated by hero stacking) In a group fight, 4 Highlanders, Shamans, Lawbringers, Conqs are all basically unstoppable....

-This issue could be fixed by limiting hero picks to 1 or 2 per team.

I, and a couple others in the suggestions a week or so back were all in a pretty wide agreement that Nobushi doesnt feel too good right now and could use more reliable defenses since the parry range and damage nerfs. (she doesnt need an opener, whats in her kit suggests she should be a counter attacker by nature and she has the potential to be pretty strong) these 2 buffs would do her some good.

- Make it so Nobushi can use Cobra Strike and Sidewinder Form as reliable dodge attacks

- Make it so Hidden Stance DOESNT STOP YOU FROM REGENERATING STAMINA. (In other words, get rid of the Stamina Regen Delay)

Emote spam and meme emotes like salt have no place in for honor, all of this completely deteriorates the games atmosphere.

Off topic from the rest, get rid of the penalty for leaving non-ranked matches wtf lol.... Am I the only one who feels like people should be able to leave and enter casual play as they please without wasting time?

For those who care to read

This season everything went downhill for me.

Unhealthy gear stats that make leveling up heroes a frustrating experience against players.

Unhealthy, overpriced market that feels like a complete waste of time (Seriously, saving up a week for 1-2 emotes is RIDICULOUS)

Unhealthy hero designs that really have no place in For Honor like: (I am not calling these heroes [besides shaman] op, just unhealthy)

Centurion and his 4 minute cutscene

Shinobi the Sniper

Shaman, the girl who has literally the best everything you can think of for literally no reason, no range isnt a fall off ever since the parry range nerf [She even has a cutscene too]) to top this all off shes the easiest hero in the game to play. Why put 40 hours into mastering Nobushi when you can put 40 minutes into Shaman and keep up with top tier rep 40 Nobushi's with ease.

I used to like 4v4s but this season every game is plagued by unblockable spamming and its almost always 2 of the same characters (Not to mention feats, completely ruining every bit of joy that I have in 4v4's the second I get damaged by one) so hero stacking needs to be addressed with these recent reworks imo.

I go to try duels but everything feels like a complete guessing game.

EDIT: Community is really bad (There are a few select people on these forums who's responses I look forward too)

To top all of this off, IMO my favorite hero Nobushi's re-balance does not feel good, her kick buff hardly helps against good players in a 1v1, her parry range nerf alone far overshadows any buff that she received and makes her biggest strength next to useless in every scenario (Lets also mention making a 600ms attack deal the same damage as orochis 500ms attack)

I... really cant take this game any more, I'm done for a while (if not permanently) I might come back once op feats like traps, bombs, et cet get addressed and hero stacking. As I put A LOT of time into this game, this is very upsetting for me.

brashtralas
03-02-2018, 07:02 AM

Unhealthy gear stats that make leveling up heroes a frustrating experience against players.

Unhealthy, overpriced market that feels like a complete waste of time (Seriously, saving up a week for 1-2 emotes is RIDICULOUS)

Unhealthy hero designs that really have no place in For Honor like: (I am not calling these heroes [besides shaman] op, just unhealthy)

Shinobi the Sniper

Shaman, the girl who has literally the best everything you can think of for literally no reason, no range isnt a fall off ever since the parry range nerf [She even has a cutscene too]) to top this all off shes the easiest hero in the game to play. Why put 40 hours into mastering Nobushi when you can put 40 minutes into Shaman and keep up with top tier rep 40 Nobushi's with ease.

I used to like 4v4s but this season every game is plagued by unblockable spamming and its almost always 2 of the same characters (Not to mention feats, completely ruining every bit of joy that I have in 4v4's the second I get damaged by one) so hero stacking needs to be addressed with these recent reworks imo.

To top all of this off, IMO my favorite hero Nobushi's re-balance does not feel good, her kick buff hardly helps against good players in a 1v1, her parry range nerf alone far overshadows any buff that she received and makes her biggest strength next to useless in every scenario

Things you could do to help her:

Making Sidewinder and Cobra Strike reliable dodge attacks

Making it so Hidden Stance DOESNT STOP YOU from regenerating stamina.

I... really cant take this game any more, I'm done for a while (if not permanently) I might come back once op feats like traps, bombs, et cet get addressed and hero stacking. As I put A LOT of time into this game, this is very upsetting for me.

Well said, and I completely understand how you feel. Iíve made several posts on the very subjects youíve brought up, and unfortunately they donít get any dev coverage or, seemingly, notice, and many other community members simply say their version of ďgit gud.Ē

Apparently they donít want the game to get better. Long story short, I feel the same as you, and itís too bad another player is quitting the game post-season 5. Hopefully the devs catch on.

JadeBosson.
03-02-2018, 07:14 AM
lol bye

brashtralas
03-02-2018, 07:20 AM
lol bye

LUL! ROFL! HUR HUR HUR!

This is exactly what Iím talking about. What exactly did BTTrinity, a respected and very active member for the community, say that warranted your ****-head response?

Please, explain.

EDG_Avocado
03-02-2018, 08:10 AM
LUL! ROFL! HUR HUR HUR!

This is exactly what I’m talking about. What exactly did BTTrinity, a respected and very active member for the community, say that warranted your ****-head response?

Please, explain.

chill, he's just saying bye

Tyrjo
03-02-2018, 08:39 AM
I agree with your three "unhealthy" points. I'm not quitting the game though.

I'm on the other hand not recommending this game to anyone. The grind is ridiculous.

BTTrinity
03-02-2018, 11:07 AM
chill, he's just saying bye

Ehhh, he always has something snarky to say and contributes nothing to every conversation hes shown up in other than "lul. git gud" or this case "lul. bye" I usually just ignore him as I think hes a troll just looking for reactions. Still doesnt help my case, in fact makes it a little worse by making me hate the majority FH's community even more.... I honestly made this post hoping someone can dissuade me, but he shows me that I probably do need a break for a while....

I agree with your three "unhealthy" points. I'm not quitting the game though.

I'm on the other hand not recommending this game to anyone. The grind is ridiculous.

Yeah, thats basically how I've been doing it.... All my friends quit, I kept playing and trying my best to contribute to the forums in hope of seeing this game become E-Sports quality and with each passing season they ask "Is For Honor worth getting back into" and I simply tell them no, every time because this game is so against having new players its not even funny.

guor6800
03-02-2018, 11:24 AM
Well many valid points made here. Guys lets face it.This game will never be e-sports material. It's the first of its kind and still it's kinda in a beta state.

Devs have made many mistakes over the course of the last year that drove off most of the playbase to the point that the damage on its reputation is irreparable.
Let's hope that there will be a sequel title where these kinds of mistakes would be erased.

I think right now the best decision is to just take a break. Just get to play a match every now and then for the stress relief. Works wonders.

Charmzzz
03-02-2018, 02:08 PM
800+ hours and counting. Still have a blast in this game. Sure, there are moments of frustration. But I remember those moments from any PVP game I have played in the past (back to SF 2 on SNES in 1991 which was my first PVP game...).

Tirik22x
03-02-2018, 02:24 PM
LUL! ROFL! HUR HUR HUR!

This is exactly what Iím talking about. What exactly did BTTrinity, a respected and very active member for the community, say that warranted your ****-head response?

Please, explain.

Jade is simply a piece of garbage, and lives on the forums for moments to say crap like that. Sheís part of the problem within the community... they have nothing positive to contribute, yet believe theyíre godís gift to the game.

Theyíre the same type of players that will make a new profile just to fight new players and tell them to git gud, as she spams her emote over their dead body.

Then checks her empty phone... empty bc she has no friends.

Tirik22x
03-02-2018, 02:30 PM
Take a break tho man. Sometimes itís needed. But when you return, play but donít expect any sort of magical balance. Just play to have fun... I know itís frustrating when some heroís are obviously overpowered. But for me, Iím finally switching my main from Zerk to either Cent or Goadiator (yes, even tho I know cent is currently in a bad state). Iím just playing to challenge myself; Iím going to find a way to make underpowered heros viable by thinking outside the box. Well, at least thatís my challenge to myself. My ďown gameĒ of sorts.

EvoX.
03-02-2018, 02:49 PM
Touching upon that ridiculous grind part, did you see Damien freaking out when they were announcing the extra steel weekend yesterday? ''Oh my god, why are we doing this...'' ''So much steel'' ''I can't believe I agreed to this''.

The very thought of players getting literally +20 steel per match is unbearable and heartbreaking for him, and undoubtedly the rest of the dev team. That speaks volumes.

The_B0G_
03-02-2018, 03:15 PM
Touching upon that ridiculous grind part, did you see Damien freaking out when they were announcing the extra steel weekend yesterday? ''Oh my god, why are we doing this...'' ''So much steel'' ''I can't believe I agreed to this''.

The very thought of players getting literally +20 steel per match is unbearable and heartbreaking for him, and undoubtedly the rest of the dev team. That speaks volumes.

Yep, and 20 steel extra per round isn't even enough to make me play more than I normally would. Its barely noticeable on the players side of things.

As far as the OP goes, I feel ya, I can't pinpoint exactly what it is but for me the game has gotten much more frustrating since season 5, part of it is definitely the reworks, but even when no reworked characters are playing I find the game harder to play, mentally.

Feats need to be looked at ASAP, it should be one of the higher priority things right now, it feels like since the parry changes, everyone is packing grenades and traps, stuns and most commonly the bleed feats, two lights with a bleed feat and you're nearly dead. Hardly ever do I see buffs and debuffs, heals either.

It's all about light attacks and feint spam in season 5, for console at least.

All that being said, I'm not quitting just yet, I'll stick around until dedicated servers at least, if its still a guessing game dealing with lights and feint spam I might not last much longer than that though.

BTTrinity
03-02-2018, 03:18 PM
800+ hours and counting. Still have a blast in this game. Sure, there are moments of frustration. But I remember those moments from any PVP game I have played in the past (back to SF 2 on SNES in 1991 which was my first PVP game...).

I'm 9x out of 10 pretty good at holding in my frustration in other games, but with For Honor for some reason its like a 1x out of 10... So many things wrong with such a potentially great game, I find it hard to believe the same company who is running this game also runs Rainbow Six Siege.

This is the kind of stuff that makes me not wanna come back at all, absolutely disappointing a multi-million dollar company cant hand out a weeee bit of extra steel FOR A FEW DAYS without making a big deal out of it.

Okita_Soji..
03-02-2018, 03:30 PM
I used to play everyday then it all got to me too. Got to over all rep 45 playing pvp dominion and deathmatches, 16 with the old kensei and 29 with orochi. The way the games have progressed into now are just different than it was. Season 2 there were lots of cents which were frustrating but fought thru it. Now in dominion is what skirmish was, who ever can gank first and keep the pressure on wins. Throwing bombs like crazy at the end. Never mind the lag and disconnects which always seemed to happen when I had a good game going...

I started playing less and switched to pvai and it is much more relaxing. Your teammates mostly aren't DB's who always steal kills when you did all the work. No roaming gank squads taking out bots. No missile strikes when breaking. I seems more the way it is supposed to be played. We split up control the zones and take out the minions when needed. I'll stand and watch someone fight a bot, usually level 3, if they get in trouble I'll help and most do the same for me. 2v1's are manageable as the bots don't just hit UB's or try to ledge you every chance they get. It's a good way to work on your skills and practice while still enjoying the game.

I'll try pvp from time to time but when the loading screen comes up and I see 2 LB's on a team I know what's coming and it ruins the game. Whether it my team or theirs I hate the AOE feats. If they could do something about that and make revenge a bit better so you can stand up a bit in a gank. Changing the way dominion is scored would help. I still have hope for the game. I really like TYM but will be sad when it goes away as I know they wont keep it. No servers or arena mode or new maps or new modes or my orochi rework yet which suck. Pvai isn't that bad which makes the game somewhat enjoyable still. For me at least....

Cliff_001
03-02-2018, 04:08 PM
Hopefully ubisoft acknowledges people are leaving because they don't like where the game is going. I have taken a couple one month breaks since the game came out and it helped me come back and have some fun with the game a little while longer. Also PvP is totaly unreliable at least on console it doesn't matter how good you are it matters what character you play as, that's why I mainly play pvai now and I'm really upset they finally add a new and cool pvai mode but for a limited time? Wtf ubi. But its whatever, they can't even do weekly content right because 70% of the time it is an outfit (like we don't have enough already) and another 20% of the time it is an effect. They are really screwing up.

Tyrjo
03-02-2018, 04:42 PM

It's not that I want to defend Ubisoft, I still think they are super greedy with the steel progression, but I felt that those words were said "tongue in cheek" by Damien.

XJadeDragoonX
03-02-2018, 05:21 PM
Not for nothing, but if you're done with the game after over 500 hours, you can safely say you got more than your money's worth. So it's ok if you wanna go to a new game after that much time

BTTrinity
03-02-2018, 05:29 PM
Not for nothing, but if you're done with the game after over 500 hours, you can safely say you got more than your money's worth. So it's ok if you wanna go to a new game after that much time

Fair enough, but I wont recommend this game to anyone. At least until hero stacking and feats both get fixed, then 4v4's might be enjoyable. Until then, ill get on for the occasional duel but I refuse to put any significant amounts of time into the game from here on out.

SangLong524
03-02-2018, 05:33 PM
i have 1167 (One thousand, one hundred and sixty seven) hours of gameplay and i dont think i will quit anytime soon. However, the grinding is terrible. The rewarding system is either too superior for my plebian understanding and liking or Ubisoft likes to complicate things up through their calculation and call it balance. I understand that regular farming will get you there... eventually but I hardly see the sufficient reward for hard working.
It is the same thing with every Assassin creed multiplayers b4. I quit long b4 I unlocked the prestige costumes i had my eyes on since the beginning.

swiss_soldier_1
03-02-2018, 05:34 PM
I agree on everything, especially:

- number of unnecessary unblockables (useless in1v1, besides fainting but still easy to counter, and cancer in 4v4), they are also way too easy to access

- gank fest in every 4v4 dominion match

- as someone previously stated, on ps4 it doesn't matter your skill level but which charachter you play

wake up ubisoft

let's add that the atmosphere of the game is getting worse and worse with all the dumb stuff and emote spam....

BTTrinity
03-02-2018, 05:43 PM
I agree on everything, especially:

- number of unnecessary unblockables (useless in1v1, besides fainting but still easy to counter, and cancer in 4v4), they are also way too easy to access

- gank fest in every 4v4 dominion match

- as someone previously stated, on ps4 it doesn't matter your skill level but which charachter you play

wake up ubisoft

let's add that the atmosphere of the game is getting worse and worse with all the dumb stuff and emote spam....

Lol good luck beating a team of 4 highlanders xD its insane the amount of attacks you have no control over getting away from when they all just focus on 1 person.

The emote spam, I can live with or without (Id rather see it gone) but the meme emotes and executions NEED to go.

Devils-_-legacy
03-02-2018, 05:49 PM
I can completely agree on some of your points I tend to feel the same way at times but I don't think they need to get rid of the emote and executions(let's be honest if they do I would hate to see a rushed a one taking there place like valks) as long as they are a one off and they take them in different direction then meme

Pippin_n_merry
03-02-2018, 05:51 PM

Shinobi the Sniper

EDIT: Community is really bad (There are a few select people on these forums who's responses I look forward too)

To top all of this off, IMO my favorite hero Nobushi's re-balance does not feel good, her kick buff hardly helps against good players in a 1v1, her parry range nerf alone far overshadows any buff that she received and makes her biggest strength next to useless in every scenario

Things you could do to help her:

Making Sidewinder and Cobra Strike reliable dodge attacks

Making it so Hidden Stance DOESNT STOP YOU from regenerating stamina.

Reducing stamina costs on her kit cuz jzus that stam

It wouldn't be a Ubisoft game if the devs didn't ignore the small players, while sucking off the twitch streamers and pro leaguers

Jiblet2017
03-02-2018, 05:54 PM
Sorry to see you go BTTrininity. You always gave good feedback and thoughtful responses on the forums. Plus,I recently played a dominion with you (I believe - red and black shield emblem on pc?) and you were a fun opponent.

If you ever want to come back and play a duel on PC (since matching for it takes 30 mins at least), add me: JibletHunter

I've noticed that population on pc seemingly falling (yesterday it took 10 minutes to even find a dominion or test your mettle game). Now im stuck playing what is essentially 1/4 of the games content which is filled with bash/unblockabke spam. It's not a problem in duels, but I can't play duels unless one of my friends are online (and they rarely play anymore). I can't even get any tournament gear I want (nobushi tree branch ornament), because I have waited for hours for ranked duels to never get matched.

I love the game and the concept (and even many community members - except jade), but can't believe that UBI is content to bleed PC players like this.

Anyways, farewell buddy!

BTTrinity
03-02-2018, 06:02 PM
I can completely agree on some of your points I tend to feel the same way at times but I don't think they need to get rid of the emote and executions(let's be honest if they do I would hate to see a rushed a one taking there place like valks) as long as they are a one off and they take them in different direction then meme

They honestly dont ruin the game for me.... But they do ruin the vibe this game is meant to have.

Sorry to see you go BTTrininity. You always gave good feedback and thoughtful responses on the forums. Plus,I recently played a dominion with you (I believe - red and black shield emblem on pc?) and you were a fun opponent.

If you ever want to come back and play a duel on PC (since matching for it takes 30 mins at least), add me: JibletHunter

I've noticed that population on pc seemingly falling (yesterday it took 10 minutes to even find a dominion or test your mettle game). Now im stuck playing what is essentially 1/4 of the games content which is filled with bash/unblockabke spam. It's not a problem in duels, but I can't play duels unless one of my friends are online (and they rarely play anymore). I can't even get any tournament gear I want (nobushi tree branch ornament), because I have waited for hours for ranked duels to never get matched.

I love the game and the concept (and even many community members - except jade), but can't believe that UBI is content to bleed PC players like this.

Anyways, farewell buddy!

Your name looks very familiar, who do you play? Yep, black background, red brand of sacrifice from Berserk on the samurai shield. Probably whined about dying to a catapult or 3.

Ill send you a friend request right away.

Yeah, Im not sure if its the wide variety of game modes splitting players up or the playerbase is just getting lower but it does take longer to find.. any match really.

Thanks for your concern friend.

Alustar.
03-02-2018, 06:04 PM
I'll be here when you come back! (They always come back... >=] )
Honestly a break will help. You just might even come back and see you perform better. Burn out is a real thing, is why I play so many games...

Enjoy some other titles. One thing I've found was that for honor helped increase my natural reaction times. I'm working through final fantasy 15 on a level 1 challenge and landing more parries than I did before I started for honor.
Have fun!

BTTrinity
03-02-2018, 06:16 PM
Honestly a break will help. You just might even come back and see you perform better. Burn out is a real thing, is why I play so many games...

Enjoy some other titles. One thing I've found was that for honor helped increase my natural reaction times. I'm working through final fantasy 15 on a level 1 challenge and landing more parries than I did before I started for honor.
Have fun!

Yeah, everyones probably right.... I just need to take a break for a while, though I probably wont be playing until feats get addressed at least (And hero stacking, for that matter)

The_B0G_
03-02-2018, 07:20 PM

Have fun!

Grey never came back :~(...

JadeBosson.
03-02-2018, 07:49 PM
says bye - gets called garbage and a troll and a ****head? lol I don't see how my response can be taken badly but if yall wanna be like that so be it Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Tirik22x
03-02-2018, 07:57 PM
says bye - gets called garbage and a troll and a ****head? lol I don't see how my response can be taken badly but if yall wanna be like that so be it Į\_(ツ)_/Į

If the shoe fits...

Sosoken
03-02-2018, 10:00 PM
I can agree with something of the things you've said.

But getting rid of emote spam and "meme" emotes is a no no.

"It doesn't fit For Honor's atmosphere."

Emote spamming has been a thing since beta. You mean it doesn't fit the perception of atmosphere YOU gave For Honor. Most of the community likes emote spam
and its fairly harmless.

Tirik22x
03-02-2018, 10:45 PM
I can agree with something of the things you've said.

But getting rid of emote spam and "meme" emotes is a no no.

"It doesn't fit For Honor's atmosphere."

Emote spamming has been a thing since beta. You mean it doesn't fit the perception of atmosphere YOU gave For Honor. Most of the community likes emote spam
and its fairly harmless.

Maybe thatís why the damn game keeps losing players?

Ppl are drawn in by the trailer then quickly lose interest after seeing what a meme shi1 show it is?

Ever think of that?

ďOh, weíre losing players?! Letís keep fcking doing more of the same shi1! Brilliant!Ē

LouwKobus
03-02-2018, 10:55 PM
@BTTrinity

Take my advice, don't stop playing, just stop playing pvp for a while. Keep doing your orders and keep your timings. Spend your pvp time somewhere else till you feel up to it again.

@The_B0G

Dedicated servers on pc made the experience worse in all honesty. Instant disconnects (where before I hardly ever disconnected, except when the game first came out). Timings are WAY off. Way worse than when they removed timesnap.

Overall I agree with that this game is full of toxicity and childishness. I would love to see emote spam go, it's only used by a lesser man.

When it comes to 4v4 I would suggest to just try and get better at facing multiple enemies at once because this game's greatest problem is the cowardice player. This player will always run away when outnumbered or facing a better opponent and will always gank. It's the way of 4v4 sadly. The best defence is a pre-made squad but not eve that always solves the problem.

Anyway, good luck but don't give up.

Kobus.

The_B0G_
03-02-2018, 11:01 PM
@BTTrinity

Take my advice, don't stop playing, just stop playing pvp for a while. Keep doing your orders and keep your timings. Spend your pvp time somewhere else till you feel up to it again.

@The_B0G

Dedicated servers on pc made the experience worse in all honesty. Instant disconnects (where before I hardly ever disconnected, except when the game first came out). Timings are WAY off. Way worse than when they removed timesnap.

Overall I agree with that this game is full of toxicity and childishness. I would love to see emote spam go, it's only used by a lesser man.

When it comes to 4v4 I would suggest to just try and get better at facing multiple enemies at once because this game's greatest problem is the cowardice player. This player will always run away when outnumbered or facing a better opponent and will always gank. It's the way of 4v4 sadly. The best defence is a pre-made squad but not eve that always solves the problem.

Anyway, good luck but don't give up.

Kobus.

They said for the majority of players the servers are doing better than expected, disconnects are way down and that in Dominion there was a bug that was the cause of a lot of disconnects, not the servers, which they said they will release the patch for soon.

Lag compensation isn't out yet either for dedicated servers, so I'm not giving up hope just yet. I played the PS4 test servers and they worked great for me, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Archeun
03-02-2018, 11:36 PM
I used to play the game 50+ hours a week. I now load the game up once a week and jump into a game. The spam meta, endless unblockables and never ending ganks remind me why I stopped playing and I go away for several days. I now play other games that I enjoy like Overwatch and soon, Vermintide 2. This game is built for the "Git Gud" crowd and not for casuals. I've started to learn more in coding and increasing my skills to obtain a higher paying job. It's more productive and less aggravating then this game.

UbiInsulin
03-02-2018, 11:56 PM

I hope you'll come back and see us some time! I've always liked reading your posts, and we've definitely highlighted threads of yours for the team (recently both the direct damage feats + joke-y emotes/executions stuff).

What's most important is that you have fun playing. It's always okay to take a break if that's not the case. :)

BTTrinity
03-03-2018, 12:28 AM
I hope you'll come back and see us some time! I've always liked reading your posts, and we've definitely highlighted threads of yours for the team (recently both the direct damage feats + joke-y emotes/executions stuff).

What's most important is that you have fun playing. It's always okay to take a break if that's not the case. :)

I'll be here for sure, chatting away with everyone else and will give feedback wherever possible but I just cant put the same amount of time into For Honor as I used to.. This season feels like a trainwreck for me, learning everything thats new, on top of irl stress (which probably makes my temper really short and blocks my view of any learning) I probably just do need a long break from the game. At least till feats get addressed by the devs. Be sure to give my Nobushi feedback as well please <3 Tell them to "keep an eye on her, and dont forget about her"

Thanks for your concern Insulin, I'm glad to know I've gained yours and many others respect.

I used to play the game 50+ hours a week. I now load the game up once a week and jump into a game. The spam meta, endless unblockables and never ending ganks remind me why I stopped playing and I go away for several days. I now play other games that I enjoy like Overwatch and soon, Vermintide 2. This game is built for the "Git Gud" crowd and not for casuals. I've started to learn more in coding and increasing my skills to obtain a higher paying job. It's more productive and less aggravating then this game.

Ill also be playing Overwatch and Vermintide 2 for a while, with Nioh being my single player game. I'm still in the middle of my last year at school but its almost done (Ill be graduating this summer, age 20) A bit late, but better late than never I guess.

Alustar.
03-03-2018, 01:13 AM
Grey never came back :~(...
We don't talk about that, that was the devs fault! :(

Sosoken
03-03-2018, 02:06 AM
What?

Ever since this latest update the game has been getting more players both new and returning, what are you on about? And if you seriously think every new player was and will be drawn in by the cgi trailer that was released more than year ago, you're sadly mistaken. And if you guys think whats in the game right now is too memey, then i don't know what to tell you tbh.

Jarl.Felix
03-03-2018, 02:19 AM
Ah, drama people never cease to amase me :rolleyes: