PDA

View Full Version : Loot! Drop already!

HazelrahFirefly
03-02-2018, 03:20 AM
I have been playing the same character for DAYS now, my least used character until now even. I'm trying to get two more weapon pieces for the event, and they just won't drop.

I'm this close to f***ing mad. I don't want to play the same character during the entire steely weekend. Damn it. DAMN IT. DROP ALREADY.

F*** you rngesus.

SlashingElbow
03-02-2018, 03:54 AM
Im in the same boat with my rep 42 zerk.. Been playing him exclusively for days and the damn last pieceof the wild horse set never drops.. Multiple drops of the same bs over and over lol

Sauronbaine
03-02-2018, 06:46 AM
Im still trying to get the armor set((Non event)) for my Centurion. The venomous set hasn't dropped at ALL and im rep 10 almost 11.

JadeBosson.
03-02-2018, 07:16 AM
maybe they could add a feature of getting more likely to getting the part you want after so many tries

Kamen42
03-02-2018, 08:38 AM
I have been playing the same character for DAYS now, my least used character until now even. I'm trying to get two more weapon pieces for the event, and they just won't drop.

I'm this close to f***ing mad. I don't want to play the same character during the entire steely weekend. Damn it. DAMN IT. DROP ALREADY.

F*** you rngesus.

Sometimes this can be very frustrating :D Especially when you have two pieces, waiting for the last one, but you keep getting the two that you already have :D

The event gear drops from gear crates as well, so if you have some spare steel (which you might have after the steel fest), you might try to use some of the steel on the weapons pack. You are guaranteed to get a piece for each of the weapon slots, so you might be lucky there.

As for the rest of you, it looks like most of you are trying to get non-event gear. You might want to do it after the event ends. I don't know the exact odds, but for me, about 1/3-1/2 of all the gear I get is Event gear. So the odds of dropping the one you want are even lower now..

HazelrahFirefly
03-02-2018, 10:35 AM
I actually have 82 crates saved up since I started playing in season 2. If I don't get the last two drops by Wednesday I'll use some.