PDA

View Full Version : Weapon drops with faction symbol

Okita_Soji..
03-01-2018, 10:26 PM
Now I haven't noticed any refinable gear but I just may have missed them. All my heroes are at least level 9 that I use so I should see them. But my question is what are the weapons that show my faction in the upper right corner? I have gotten a few with the samurai faction symbol and I don't know what it means. Green flags are the Apollyon event weapons I figured.

XJadeDragoonX
03-01-2018, 10:32 PM
It means you recieved that piece of gear because your faction holds a specific strategic location on the faction war map

ChampionRuby50g
03-01-2018, 10:40 PM
I think the green flags mean its just extra loot in general, just like we have had extra XP fest. Could be wrong. Alustar also shared the other day how to spot refinable gear. Where it says the level off the gear, like 27, there will be a diamond in the box above it. You have to level that up all the way to 30 before it can be refined. Hope that was helpful and you get what I meant lol.

Okita_Soji..
03-01-2018, 10:52 PM
Great thanks. Is there a place where it shows what all these things mean for the future so I don't have to ask dumb questions? I probably missed the refined gear salvaging everything quick after a match but I'll keep an eye out.

ChampionRuby50g
03-01-2018, 10:56 PM
Honestly, I don't think there is a place where you could find all the meanings of the symbols, at least to my knowledge. Also with refined gear, UbiJurassic made me aware as well the higher reputation your hero, the higher chance they will get refineable gear dropped.

XJadeDragoonX
03-01-2018, 11:44 PM
Great thanks. Is there a place where it shows what all these things mean for the future so I don't have to ask dumb questions? I probably missed the refined gear salvaging everything quick after a match but I'll keep an eye out.

If you hover over the gear when you first get it, it will say "Strategic location loot" just like the event gear will day "event loot"

UbiJurassic
03-01-2018, 11:55 PM
Honestly, I don't think there is a place where you could find all the meanings of the symbols, at least to my knowledge. Also with refined gear, UbiJurassic made me aware as well the higher reputation your hero, the higher chance they will get refineable gear dropped.

That's correct! Every reputation level after 9 should increase your chances at getting refineable gear.

Devils-_-legacy
03-02-2018, 01:38 AM
Is it any gear that can be refinable or only ones with the white diamond I'm yet to find a single piece

UbiJurassic
03-02-2018, 02:10 AM
Is it any gear that can be refinable or only ones with the white diamond I'm yet to find a single piece

Only ones with the diamond in the box above it.

SlashingElbow
03-02-2018, 02:15 AM
Btw guys if u want to change look on the refinable gear do it before u upgrade it. They take 1000 steel if not

Kamen42
03-02-2018, 08:47 AM
It means you recieved that piece of gear because your faction holds a specific strategic location on the faction war map

This.

If you loot a gear with some symbol, the symbol tells you where you got the loot.

No symbol - standard drop
Green Flag - EITHER - Gear exclusive to ongoing event (Winter gear, Appolyon legacy gear), OR loot fest gear
Champion Status ribbon - extra loot because of your champion status
Faction symbol - Forge loot (each forge gives +7% loot)

I don't think there are any more symbols at the moment.

swiss_soldier_1
03-02-2018, 08:06 PM
what about the gear with the stars? i know it was previously stated that it meant it was more rare, but it's just it? no bonus if you put a full set of star-gear of the same type? what about in the future?