PDA

View Full Version : Kensei question

Tecknoterrorist
03-01-2018, 09:20 PM
Why kensei is called vanguard but is not a vanguard?

He have 2h HEAVY sword and use it like a normal light weight katana... i used today aganist aramusha and i can be more fast than him... is so wierd and wrong
Kensei no, is not OP i dont say that, i just want know why is only vanguard who have assassin's skill, speed and damage with heavy armor?
why kensei have Dodgeattack and other vanguard no?

bah....

Sauronbaine
03-01-2018, 09:53 PM
Allow me to fire back.

1. Kensei is only fast with light attacks. Warden also has a fast top light attack. Kensei just has fast lights everywhere.

2. All vanguards have a dash/dodge attack. Warden has dodge shield bash, Raider has dodge GB and dodge stunning tap and Kensei has a forward dodge light/leavy and side dodge heavies.

3. Damage??? His damage is higher than most assassins but both vanguards hit hard in certain places. Top heavy on warden, Raider Fury for the Raider and Kensei's heavys just hit hard.

BTTrinity
03-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Why kensei is called vanguard but is not a vanguard?

He have 2h HEAVY sword and use it like a normal light weight katana... i used today aganist aramusha and i can be more fast than him... is so wierd and wrong
Kensei no, is not OP i dont say that, i just want know why is only vanguard who have assassin's skill, speed and damage with heavy armor?
why kensei have Dodgeattack and other vanguard no?

bah....

Well, Kensei for starters is the second biggest character in the game next to Shugoki so that might make sense that he can use a big weapon with a decent amount of speed (And its only Helm Splitter thats able to keep up with Aramusha in terms of speed)

Next the weapon focuses on downward strikes so the weapon can actually be used at a decent speed.

Warden has a dodge attack (Dodge into shoulderbash)

Aramusha is supposed to be an assassin/heavy hybrid but he has nothing that makes him an assassin. (No dodge attacks, no deflects, no reflex guard) and before anyone says it, his lunge is not an assassins Trait (look at Heavy - Warlord)

Warlord is supposed to be a counter attacker but has one of the most reliable openers in the game.

My point is, its best to not question those types of things or relate this game to realism.

KSI_TheMadKing
03-02-2018, 07:33 PM
Well, Kensei for starters is the second biggest character in the game next to Shugoki

I'm not mad about anything else here other than you forgot that lb's like 7 feet tall. Shigoki is just a fat pig. No one is above the law.