PDA

View Full Version : Test your Metal III , More like Test your Nerves

Baturai
03-01-2018, 08:57 PM
These Op Bastards get Ultra Op after 3th ROUND.

David_gorda
03-01-2018, 09:17 PM
These Op Bastards get Ultra Op after 3th ROUND.
I got 8-0 with some random dudes 4-0 total but these are pretty hard to Kill fast.

SlashingElbow
03-01-2018, 09:39 PM
I didnt even realise the third one was out. Just played and they felt just as easy as the first and second.

EvoX.
03-01-2018, 09:49 PM
You realize this will just turn into a thread for people itching to say how easy for their superior skills it is?

Already two posts, in fact.

SlashingElbow
03-01-2018, 09:53 PM
Well in my opinion if u played this game more than one month and still have probs with test your metal maybe this is not the game for you

David_gorda
03-01-2018, 09:58 PM
You realize this will just turn into a thread for people itching to say how easy for their superior skills it is?

Already two posts, in fact. you can just turtle against the Bosses until they make an mistake problem is only if your teammates Die to fast and you get ganked. Anyone that can win this with only AI teammates deserves a cookie or Two ;)

Vakris_One
03-02-2018, 12:20 AM
They're employing the same stuff they did before it's just that on round 3 they get a fudge ton of health. Fighting Gudmundr at round 3 is now a full time job, lol.

They're surprisingly weak in the first two 2 rounds though and there's no more Holden, Runa, Siv, Ranja, Kizan and Stone which is strange since they were among the most challenging of opponents in the previous weeks.

XJadeDragoonX
03-02-2018, 12:22 AM
They just have a lot of health. You have to be patient and learn their abilities. Focus on parrying. And pray your teammates don't die fast so you get ********ed.

Hormly
03-02-2018, 02:54 AM

Already two posts, in fact.

I woke up this morning to discover i beat them single handedly in my sleep.

RoosterIlluzion
03-02-2018, 07:58 AM
They're employing the same stuff they did before it's just that on round 3 they get a fudge ton of health. Fighting Gudmundr at round 3 is now a full time job, lol.

They're surprisingly weak in the first two 2 rounds though and there's no more Holden, Runa, Siv, Ranja, Kizan and Stone which is strange since they were among the most challenging of opponents in the previous weeks.

Ranja can suck my ***. She is ultra-mega cheater.
Same with Valkyrie's mom.

The_B0G_
03-02-2018, 02:10 PM
Personally I'm not a big fan of this mode, you have to turtle too much, takes way too long to kill them. I'm an aggressive player, I hate standing there waiting for enemies to attack so I can get a parry just to get 1 bar of 20 off of the enemy. Kind of boring.

You finally get them low and most of the time they take off running to go get a boost. Too tedious for me.

CandleInTheDark
03-02-2018, 06:45 PM

Asleep (says one yorkshireman to another https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKHFZBUTA4k ) that's nothing! I beat ten of them, by myself, while I was on a night shift half hour walk away from my xbox.

Vakris_One
03-02-2018, 06:49 PM
Asleep (says one yorkshireman to another https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKHFZBUTA4k ) that's nothing! I beat ten of them, by myself, while I was on a night shift half hour walk away from my xbox.
Psshh! I beat them all without even switching on my PC. I just logged in and they had all surrendered and were dumping Apollyon gear at my feet :p

CandleInTheDark
03-02-2018, 06:57 PM
Psshh! I beat them all without even switching on my PC. I just logged in and they had all surrendered and were dumping Apollyon gear at my feet :p

A PC! You're lucky to have a PC! I had to custom build my own xbox out of a box I drew an x on and hook that up to my TV powered by a potato.

More on topic, I find that they are beatable but you need to have four people who can last a minute or so and at least chip away damage, test your metal 2 there was the ability for one person to be carried, if they fall within ten seconds your team is at a huge disadvantage on the latest.

JadeBosson.
03-02-2018, 07:51 PM
The warlord always ends my streak and sometimes apoyllon oh and MERCY

UbiInsulin
03-02-2018, 11:35 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/13Ev2RtSAxKsTu/giphy.gif

Dry.Fish
03-02-2018, 11:54 PM
I did it with my back against my monitor while looking through a mirror. ;p

pure_energist
03-03-2018, 12:33 AM
I beat it cross eyed with all indicators turned off and using my toes.

berserker7331
03-03-2018, 03:52 AM
Where are the wolves of gudmundgr , where is tozen’s Ninja clones??? Where is appollyon’s true health? This test of metal 3 is a joke. I hope they add test your metal 4 in the future with those incorporated

Vakris_One
03-03-2018, 04:09 AM
Where are Apollyon's freakin' sharks with the freakin' lazor beams attached to their heads!? Come on Ubi!