PDA

View Full Version : Apollyon the Announcer

Kryltic
03-01-2018, 08:50 PM
Is there anyway we, the players, can convince you Ubisoft to keep her as the announcer over the previous one? She just seems far more fitting!

Also since this is a wishlist could you add a few more options for each of the game modes ie how she says you lose or claim an objective. Keep things more interesting so to speak

And the most important wishlist item... In elimination, duel or brawl, just before the game starts (after she states the round) , make her say "fight". I'd push it more with "finish them" if you get to execute the last player but I doubt that will be possible XD

UbiJurassic
03-01-2018, 09:06 PM
We've definitely been making sure the team knows that the community is interested in seeing her stick around as an option. We'll be sure to continue letting them know that this is something players would like to see. :)

SlashingElbow
03-01-2018, 10:00 PM
I agree!! She sounds so much better than the french canadian guy

Orisoll
03-01-2018, 10:23 PM
I'm with you on this one. Usually I prefer male voices, but Apollyon is a rare exception.

TheUnknownD
03-01-2018, 11:36 PM
She is simply the best announcer ever. ❤

zcubed
03-02-2018, 03:18 AM
No, I don't want to keep hearing her voice.

Tyrjo
03-02-2018, 08:07 AM
I think Apollyons voice overs are a lot better than the old one, which is incredibly cheesy.

Kamen42
03-02-2018, 09:25 AM
No, I don't want to keep hearing her voice.

So maybe make it an option in the menus? That might be possible. I suppose the original announcer files are still in the game.

Personally I like the idea of Appolyon as the announcer. After all, this entire war is her doing. Even if she is dead, her announcing the matches is like her watching the fights from afterlife :)

zcubed
03-02-2018, 11:19 AM
So maybe make it an option in the menus? That might be possible. I suppose the original announcer files are still in the game.

Personally I like the idea of Appolyon as the announcer. After all, this entire war is her doing. Even if she is dead, her announcing the matches is like her watching the fights from afterlife :)
I would support an optional toggle for announcer or even one to turn the announcer off.