PDA

View Full Version : Contract orders reset at extra steel fest?

TheUnknownD
03-01-2018, 04:22 PM
So, Extra steel fest is on March 2 and we need to wait 37 more hours till the contract orders reset's again, Will the contracts order's reset when extra steel fest goes live or no?

Tyrjo
03-01-2018, 05:15 PM
I'm just assuming here, they will probably clarify this on the Warriors den in an hour.

With the extra XP event you got extra XP depending on when you completed the orders, since the bonus was activated upon completion. You could complete Thursdays orders on the Friday and get the double XP. That's why I'm holding Tuesdays orders for Friday and will complete them, and all the other six from Thursday, after the event kicks in.

I wouldn't be surprised if they changed it for this time though, so they spawn orders with the double steel in the actual order on Saturday and Sunday. It's steel after all, and they have been pretty greedy with it historically.

TheUnknownD
03-01-2018, 05:19 PM
Yeah, True. I'm really hoping the order contracts reset with the double steel, Wouldn't make sense if it still has a timer when double steel is active.

EvoX.
03-01-2018, 07:19 PM
It was confirmed they won't reset. So just don't do any of them today, save them for tomorrow after the event is live.

Tyrjo
03-01-2018, 07:36 PM
Good news. I have 9 Contract orders to complete when the event is activated.

TheUnknownD
03-01-2018, 07:43 PM
It was confirmed they won't reset. So just don't do any of them today, save them for tomorrow after the event is live.

Yeah, On stream I was confused about the answer to my question, They really didn't explain it right or I couldn't hear right o.o anyways that's so stupid. I just did them too and I totally forgot about the steel fest.

Well, Rip.

swiss_soldier_1
03-03-2018, 12:11 AM

yeah **** off, they did this on purpose so they make the extra steel fest but you already have finished everything. like ME. because i dont actually read all the news, i just play.

THANK YOU UBISOFT VERY KIND FROM YOU