PDA

View Full Version : Which is the highest building in Assassins Creed 2 ?

ZoRRoOoOo2010
06-12-2010, 02:36 PM
I know there was a cathedral in AC1 that was the highest point in the game(it was in Acre I think)
Which is the highest building in AC 2 ? And is it higher than tha cathedral ?

ZoRRoOoOo2010
06-12-2010, 02:36 PM
I know there was a cathedral in AC1 that was the highest point in the game(it was in Acre I think)
Which is the highest building in AC 2 ? And is it higher than tha cathedral ?

RaidingAssassin
06-12-2010, 03:51 PM
well.. in florence, the huge big rectangular shaped building i'd say. Out of both games though, the cathedral in Acre (AC1) is the highest out of both.

SWJS
06-12-2010, 05:01 PM
I'd say it's that massive tower in the Basillica's courtyard. It's VERY tall. Also the tower next to the Duomo.

EzioAssassin51
06-13-2010, 12:44 AM
Yeah. Giotto's Campanile (the tower next to the Duomo is Florence) and the one in San Marco's Square.

But i guess the FLorence one is the tallest because there is an Achievement/Trophy for Leap of Faithing off of there.

Because of that I'd say that is the highest...

Eleeist-ST
06-14-2010, 08:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
But i guess the FLorence one is the tallest because there is an Achievement/Trophy for Leap of Faithing off of there.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, beautiful panorama from there http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.