PDA

View Full Version : Worst Orders ever

Sauronbaine
03-01-2018, 12:51 AM
Test your Metal. Get 150 renown.

Only way to really get it is playing without anybody else. You and 3 Ai..

but holy crap. UNless you play some super aggressive character, its PAINFUL.

your teammates die within 30 seconds. xD

UbiJurassic
03-01-2018, 12:54 AM

It's a tough order for sure! It may help to find a team and work together to hit the 150 renown needed for the order.

Kamen42
03-01-2018, 12:59 AM
While getting 150 might be tough it is not impossible. I got it on maybe a second try, in a game with 3 random people and I got 200 renown exactly. I was the only over 150 though.

bob333e
03-01-2018, 01:03 AM

You'll need roughly 8 takedowns, at least half of those being executions, zero deaths of course, at least 1 revive, and at least 2 powerups/boosts.

Sauronbaine
03-01-2018, 01:09 AM
It's a tough order for sure! It may help to find a team and work together to hit the 150 renown needed for the order.

I dont think you know your community very well :P

You'll need roughly 8 takedowns, at least half of those being executions, zero deaths of course, at least 1 revive, and at least 2 powerups/boosts.

Easier said than done my friend.

I got it on my fourth game without teammates.... Its painful cause I end up having to go 1 v 3.

I got it on a loss.

David_gorda
03-01-2018, 01:17 AM
Use highlander you can Kill bots superfast with him.

bob333e
03-01-2018, 01:19 AM
Easier said than done my friend.

I got it on my fourth game without teammates.... Its painful cause I end up having to go 1 v 3.

I got it on a loss.

With AI teammates it's actually harder hahaha. Would have been alright on week 1, but as of week 2 you're much better off doing it with human players. And should that order pop up again in week 3, definitely with human players. The only instance when it sucks with human players is when they AFK for free XP, and they don't care if you get ganked. Luckily though they're still just a few.

I easily nab 6 takedowns and 3 executions each match, the hiccup is you have to kill your own opponent faster, to land an execution on another opponent (and steal the killing blow). Seijuro, Mercy, Ragnar, and sometimes Tozen all fall quite fast. It's when I'm against Holden, Stone or Gudmundr that I take the most time. And make sure you revive people, even if they're at the edge of the map. It's free renown.

Devils-_-legacy
03-01-2018, 01:32 AM
I think its more fun against ai on your own till the 4th round and your dodging catapult or javelin lol

bob333e
03-01-2018, 01:36 AM
Lol yeah, Siv's axe and Runa's javelin always get me.

SwellChemosabe
03-01-2018, 01:38 AM
remember, if you play an assassin you get more renown per kill. that helps a lot with renown orders, i find.

bob333e
03-01-2018, 01:43 AM
Yeah, thing is I need to stack XP on the hero I play the most (Warden). So any order that doesn't require a non-Knight hero or non-Vanguard class, I do it with Warden. Besides I'm most likely to survive with Warden since I'm most adept at using him. These bosses are super-unforgiving so you can't afford to half-arse the rounds, and also I'd feel bad if I died all the time and the other players kept getting ganked because of me.

If it's a renown order that doesn't require Test Your Metal, I just pop PvAI skirmish and pick any hero I like, it's way different and way less tedious. But Test Your Metal... :p I absolutely love this mode. My fav.

UbiJurassic
03-01-2018, 02:30 AM
I dont think you know your community very well :P
I know them pretty well. ;) What I was meaning to imply was a pre-made team that you can coordinate with to whittle down the bosses so that one person can land the killing blows.

Hormly
03-01-2018, 02:33 AM
You need a team with just the right amount of incompetence.

Too much and everyone kills their foe. Too little and youll be swarmed by the enemy.

I just say screw it

Vakris_One
03-01-2018, 03:04 AM
It takes too long to find a team that is just the right balance between too efficient and not quite good enough. It's simply faster to do it solo. If you can get at least 1 execute and 1-2 other kills during each round you'll be able to get 150 or above renown by the end of the match.