PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha is bull.

DKDridin
03-01-2018, 12:38 AM
Apparently four lights kills a centurion and you can't block them. This money baiting overpowered heroes tactic is stupid

Sauronbaine
03-01-2018, 12:52 AM
Thats your problem. You are playing Centurion. He's a low B tier character at best in the current game.

DKDridin
03-01-2018, 12:55 AM
I agree with your point however the fact is that these guys should be pretty well-balanced don't you think? Especially if they want this to be a competitive game.

brashtralas
03-01-2018, 12:57 AM
Thats your problem. You are playing Centurion. He's a low B tier character at best in the current game.

No, thatís Ubisoftís problem. Why are we in the habit of making excuses for large companies? I understand this is a new type of game, but weíre a year out.

Itís not the gamers responsibility to pick a character based on viability, itís the developers job to balance properly. Sooner rather than later.

Sauronbaine
03-01-2018, 01:02 AM
No, that’s Ubisoft’s problem. Why are we in the habit of making excuses for large companies? I understand this is a new type of game, but we’re a year out.

It’s not the gamers responsibility to pick a character based on viability, it’s the developers job to balance properly. Sooner rather than later.

and t hey are....

They balanced Conq and Kensei and berserker. They aren't just going to release one super patch where every character is balanced.

DKDridin
03-01-2018, 01:06 AM
and t hey are....nu

They balanced Conq and Kensei and berserker. They aren't just going to release one super patch where every character is balanced.

Why not? Other developers do.

They do it because they know that people will spend money on the hot flavor of the day character.

ChampionRuby50g
03-01-2018, 01:17 AM
The thing is though... 4 lights from Aramusha isn't nearly enough to kill Cent, let alone any other hero. Obviously theres part of the story we arre missing, perhaps there was soft feinted heavies in there. Either that, or it is an issue on your end.

Tecknoterrorist
03-01-2018, 01:21 AM
the problem is just ubisoft.
Ubi want just a spam game with nosense thing and skills.
Look the rework...
kensei, now is an assassin with heavy armor not a vanguard
conqueror now is an assassin with heavy armor not a heavy
berserker now is broken but people want more fast spam
the comunity want just one thing.. SPAM and ubi dont change this.

Devils-_-legacy
03-01-2018, 01:29 AM
Kensie has pretty much stayed the same but lights have hyper armour
Conq needs a few tweaks I'll give you that one
Beserker has a lower damage output now and they added hyper armour to side heavy's? He's not really broken

SwellChemosabe
03-01-2018, 01:31 AM
four lights kill a cent? well hot-diggity-damn, when did that patch drop?

Tecknoterrorist
03-01-2018, 01:33 AM
Beserker has a lower damage output now and they added hyper armour to side heavy's? He's not really broken

berserker after heavy feint CUT light animation and you can't parry it even when you try to play turtle. I dont say is broken (OP) i say is really broken,

kensei have a 2h 15kg sword and use it like a normal 5kg katana, is lol

Devils-_-legacy
03-01-2018, 01:40 AM
I'm on ps4 I'm not having any issue with blocking a feint at least not yet maybe a red nat warrior but I think your getting realism and game balance confused

SwellChemosabe
03-01-2018, 01:44 AM
berserker after heavy feint CUT light animation and you can't parry it even when you try to play turtle. I dont say is broken (OP) i say is really broken

i'm pretty sure they didn't cut the feint into light animation out. at least that's not what i saw when i played with my zerker. they just changed the animation. it can still be parried like any other attack, its just a little bit harder now. i only know this because one of my friends lives to parry attacks and he can see my feint light attack coming from miles away, every single time.

Tecknoterrorist
03-01-2018, 01:52 AM
i'm pretty sure they didn't cut the feint into light animation out. at least that's not what i saw when i played with my zerker. they just changed the animation. it can still be parried like any other attack, its just a little bit harder now. i only know this because one of my friends lives to parry attacks and he can see my feint light attack coming from miles away, every single time.

i think who use berserker see complete animation, who fight aganist berserker see a cut animation, me and so many other see this issues.

RoosterIlluzion
03-01-2018, 05:33 AM
Apparently four lights kills a centurion and you can't block them. This money baiting overpowered heroes tactic is stupid

Please upload video of 4 light attacks killing anyone.

nufrancis
03-01-2018, 07:18 AM
Aramusha is on bad spot now. Everyone already familiar with his soft feint thus no problem defending his attacks. He is one of few heroes that dont have good opener.

Knight_Raime
03-01-2018, 10:18 AM
Even with boosted attack from gear I don't think that's possible. maybe with boosted revenge stats.
and you can absolutely block and parry them.

that's an l2p issue my friend.

Armosias
03-01-2018, 01:11 PM

Every single blade cuts armor the same way as it cuts flesh and you're talking about how unrealistic it is to have a warrior skilled enough to wield a Nodashi properly? Like really?

Am I the only one being triggered by the fact that OP says Conq and Kensei are now assassins while he plays a vanguard / assassin hybrid complaining about how now its HP are?

Btw yeah I want this 4 lights kill video

BTTrinity
03-01-2018, 02:23 PM

Complete BS lie that he killed you in 4 light attacks, 1 light attack from Aramusha deals 15 damage (Half a bar of health) so 4 lights would be just over 2 bars of health... you should still have 2 and a half more bars of health from 4 light attacks if he attacked you while you were at full HP.

The only way he can kill you in 4 hits is by being fully geared, throwing nothing but heavy attacks, which in that case you need to learn how to deal with them. (I usually block his heavy attacks (Or he will feint them) but either way it usually ends with me parrying his next attack after he feints/gets blocked.)

Lastly, everything Aramusha can do regarding his mix-up chain is blockable.... So I would recommend going in a custom game against a level 3 bot and learn his mixups and timings.

Kamen42
03-01-2018, 02:35 PM
How do four lights kill Centurion? The most damaging Aramusha light is his side light after soft feint. That does 20 damage. Every other Aramusha light does less damage. Centurion has 110 damage, so the MINIMUM is 6 attacks. And most of them would have to be soft-feinted side lights.

BTTrinity
03-01-2018, 02:43 PM
berserker after heavy feint CUT light animation and you can't parry it even when you try to play turtle. I dont say is broken (OP) i say is really broken,

Kensei's sword is highly unlikely to be 15KG (THE HEAVIEST recorded Odachi that was NEVER even in use was 14.5 kg and that was hardly even an Odachi by design [32 lbs])

A regular Katana is not 5 kg (On average, they sit between 1.0 and 1.5kg [Around 3 lbs]) while an Odachi averages to be 2-3 kg (6-7 lbs)

They actually have Kensei's design to be pretty accurate, using a weapon like that you focused on downward strikes rather than being able to come from any direction like most Katanas.

Highlanders weapon is even bigger than Kensei's yet hes throwing out attacks as fast as Warden does

Tirik22x
03-01-2018, 04:50 PM
No, thatís Ubisoftís problem. Why are we in the habit of making excuses for large companies? I understand this is a new type of game, but weíre a year out.

Itís not the gamers responsibility to pick a character based on viability, itís the developers job to balance properly. Sooner rather than later.

Agreed. 💯