PDA

View Full Version : Revenge popping interrupts.

Baggin_
02-28-2018, 10:50 PM
If you gain revenge and haven't used it yet and a big ol shugo picks you up or a hungry shaman tackles you or a raider reliving his highschool football years carries you or a warlord wants to push you around or chef lb feels like making pancakes then I firmly believe you should be able to pop revenge and get out of it.

Devils-_-legacy
02-28-2018, 10:51 PM
I agree

SwellChemosabe
02-28-2018, 11:03 PM
i think it's more of an animation thing. once initiated you gotta just wait it out. perhaps its for the best too, if i could pop revenge out of demons embrace that might render demons embrace useless. imagine fighting a shugo one on one in an elimination match or in some isolated spot in dominion and just holding onto that revenge until he goes for the embrace. if he's low health, you might stagger him and get a free kill, which doesn't sound entirely fair given that demons embrace, when low on hp, is a risky move and should be rewarded.

Don't get me wrong, there have been games where i might have survived a gank or one hit kill, ledge, etc, if i could pop revenge in the middle of all that, and that would've been awesome. But those moves aren't always easy to execute and should definately be rewarded, especially if at this point in the game you're still getting caught in them.

I can't get mad at a shugo for one hit killing me with demons embrace, or a lawbringer for flipping me, or a raider for giving me a good ol piggy back ride, or anything else anymore for 2 reasons.

1. I know these moves, what they look like, what they do how they put me at a disadvantage. I also know how hard it can be to get those moves off right when playing against skilled and experienced players.

2. i've been playing this game for a year and have learned exactly what it is i need to do to avoid getting caught in those.

at this point, if i get caught in anything like that, that's my fault.

Devils-_-legacy
02-28-2018, 11:15 PM
Shug is different I would rather it activate when your cgb someone and there teammate a raider/lb does the instant tackle/charge

ChampionRuby50g
02-28-2018, 11:40 PM
But if a Shugo/LB comes from behind you where you have no vision and picks you up, its basically a death sentence no matter how much health you have, and if they have a teammate. There is no way to defend yourself in those situations, and you certainly should be given that chance. Revenge gives you that chance.