PDA

View Full Version : I'm having an issue with the forms.

KSI_TheMadKing
02-28-2018, 09:23 PM
So when you guys put in the plant maintenance for some reason it won't let me access the forms anymore if I go to it from a new tab. The only reason I'm on it now is because I went on my phone to a tab I had open from a while ago.

DKDridin
02-28-2018, 10:02 PM
So when you guys put in the plant maintenance for some reason it won't let me access the forms anymore if I go to it from a new tab. The only reason I'm on it now is because I went on my phone to a tab I had open from a while ago.

Exact same thing is happening to me for the Rainbow 6 forums. So strange. I have to take a side door to get in, then when I go to page 2 it kicks me to the under maintenance notification again. They must use the For Honor devs to program the forums.

UbiJurassic
02-28-2018, 10:04 PM
Thanks for letting us know! We'll look into what's going on with it.

ChampionRuby50g
02-28-2018, 11:23 PM
I'm having this issue too. Ever since the maintenance, no matter what link I follow on my mobile Safari browser I could not get to the For Honor General Discussion page and I would be redirected to the maintenance page. Only reason I'm on this page is because I came onto my laptop.

KSI_TheMadKing
03-03-2018, 11:57 PM
It's still not fixed

KSI_TheMadKing
03-05-2018, 08:49 PM
For the love of god fix the f**king forums. It's been like 2 weeks since the mantince and 5 days since I put this post and nothing has been done. Some tell me your working on it or something. I'm just want to keep up to date with some ****.

Specialkha
03-05-2018, 08:53 PM
Basically they are only working on cash grab and cosmetics. You should try to clean your cache, it should work after that.

ChampionRuby50g
03-06-2018, 05:58 AM
Basically they are only working on cash grab and cosmetics. You should try to clean your cache, it should work after that.

Is this possible to do on mobile? It's really frustrating as I mainly (well, mainly used to) view the forums on my mobile, but now no matter what, everytime I try to view general discussion on mobile im redirected to a maintenance page. I can view Suggestions/Feedback just fine on mobile browser Safari, but not General Discussion.