PDA

View Full Version : Bad Players

BritishWolf87
02-28-2018, 09:04 PM
Anybody met any?this one guy [name redacted] this kid was bad ,every time he got hit he would run off and I mean run till the round ended ,only time he fought was in 4v1 and then if you got revenge he ran off lol so funny but so annoying

The_B0G_
02-28-2018, 10:43 PM
I bet he was a Shinobi...

SwellChemosabe
02-28-2018, 10:54 PM
As much as i do hate it when players run away for an entire match or round, it is a valid strategy. I believe some time ago they did make a nerf where if you tried to run away your speed was reduced and your persuers speed was increased (not even remotely sure how that works or if it's actually in the game or not, that's just what i remember seeing)

regardless, that doesn't really make someone a bad player. might make them uninteresting to fight, but it doesn't make them bad. If the developers didn't want us to be able to run away from a fight, they wouldn't have made it possible.

ChampionRuby50g
02-28-2018, 11:48 PM
As much as i do hate it when players run away for an entire match or round, it is a valid strategy. I believe some time ago they did make a nerf where if you tried to run away your speed was reduced and your persuers speed was increased (not even remotely sure how that works or if it's actually in the game or not, that's just what i remember seeing)

regardless, that doesn't really make someone a bad player. might make them uninteresting to fight, but it doesn't make them bad. If the developers didn't want us to be able to run away from a fight, they wouldn't have made it possible.

What you recall was added into the game, but into Duel only. It may be in Brawl, but I'm not 100% sure on that. It works pretty much as you described too.

But your 2nd paragraph is a little off. That's like saying if they didn't want us to Turtle they would not have made blocking possible. I don't think the devs vision for this game was the players running from every opportunity, and the playerbase backs that sentiment when you hear them talk about Shinobi..

The_B0G_
03-01-2018, 01:16 AM
What you recall was added into the game, but into Duel only. It may be in Brawl, but I'm not 100% sure on that. It works pretty much as you described too.

But your 2nd paragraph is a little off. That's like saying if they didn't want us to Turtle they would not have made blocking possible. I don't think the devs vision for this game was the players running from every opportunity, and the playerbase backs that sentiment when you hear them talk about Shinobi..

Shinobi....

SwellChemosabe
03-01-2018, 01:17 AM

That's a fair point, i agree. Until they do make the changes though the only thing we can do is think of ways to cut off players like the en route. What if they added like a speed or stamina decrees after running a certain distance? like once you've traveled more than the distance equal to that of the entire map, one end to the other, your stamina starts to deplete or your character slows into a light jog?

ChampionRuby50g
03-01-2018, 02:08 AM
That's a fair point, i agree. Until they do make the changes though the only thing we can do is think of ways to cut off players like the en route. What if they added like a speed or stamina decrees after running a certain distance? like once you've traveled more than the distance equal to that of the entire map, one end to the other, your stamina starts to deplete or your character slows into a light jog?

I like that, as it does target the players whose only goal is to run and annoy other players. The distance seems fair for this too, and forcing the player to only jog allows the pursuers too catch up, stamina drain on the runner as punishment is also good. Makes sense as well, as someone running that fast and long would surely get tired after running in armour.

UbiJurassic
03-01-2018, 04:02 AM
Anybody met any?this one guy [name redacted] this kid was bad ,every time he got hit he would run off and I mean run till the round ended ,only time he fought was in 4v1 and then if you got revenge he ran off lol so funny but so annoying
Please refrain from calling out specific players in threads. This is against our "Naming and Shaming" forum rule.