PDA

View Full Version : 2 me262 bugs.

XyZspineZyX
08-21-2003, 07:09 AM
I have just about finished the german fighter (centre) campaign.

I am now flying the 262 and have found some pretty major bugs.

The first on is the AI on take off, sometimes they run out of runway and take of across the groung at high speed never gaining altitude, stoping only when the hit something.

Second is strange smoke from the nose of the 262. After having a head on engagement with a yak, the nose of the 262 was belching smoke just like it was a prop aircraft!!
I could not see any adverse reactions in speed or on the guages, the engines were fine.
Maybe the 262 has the same smoke trigger as a prop aircraft.

Anyway that's all Oleg except, please dont change the FW190 too much, now it feels like the aircraft I have allways read about.

"Do unto others before they do unto you"

XyZspineZyX
08-21-2003, 07:09 AM
I have just about finished the german fighter (centre) campaign.

I am now flying the 262 and have found some pretty major bugs.

The first on is the AI on take off, sometimes they run out of runway and take of across the groung at high speed never gaining altitude, stoping only when the hit something.

Second is strange smoke from the nose of the 262. After having a head on engagement with a yak, the nose of the 262 was belching smoke just like it was a prop aircraft!!
I could not see any adverse reactions in speed or on the guages, the engines were fine.
Maybe the 262 has the same smoke trigger as a prop aircraft.

Anyway that's all Oleg except, please dont change the FW190 too much, now it feels like the aircraft I have allways read about.

"Do unto others before they do unto you"

XyZspineZyX
08-21-2003, 08:12 PM
I agree with you for the 190 it s now the plane I have always heard of!

262 will require a lot of changes to be like it realy was.
It was much close to the real live airplane in 1.0 than it s now.
The 262 is a plane that keep its energy much better than in the patch version. It will easelly black you out in hard turn and when you wake up, you will see that you havent lost so much speed.
Now, if you do that, the plane will shake and lose a lot of speed but you will not black out

please someone, do something, give the shwalbe its wonderfull flying characteristics!!

tkx