PDA

View Full Version : Hero idea: Myrmidon (Achilles)

Tirik22x
02-28-2018, 04:12 AM
Short sword and shield warrior with an offensive move set. Fightstyle and movement similar to Achilles, played by Brad Pitt in Troy.

Video for reference: https://youtu.be/NQ62frK74u0

WarGods1
02-28-2018, 09:49 AM
+1 I would love to have a sword and shield character that has more than 2 combos.

CandleInTheDark
02-28-2018, 10:09 AM
Given the knights have had two Roman characters (not complaining,just stating) they need more traditional medieval knights before we go to another culture.

People keep saying there is nothing left to do but just off the top of my head

Templar (vanguard, sword and shield) Forgemaster (Heavy, hammer and shield or two handed hammer) Scout (Assassin/Heavy in the Valkyrie type mix or Vanguard/Heavy in the Aramusha type mix, dagger and free hand though that would need to be differentiated from centurion) Duelist (Vanguard, rapier and maybe cloak since those were occasionally used to entangle), Lancer (Heavy, lance and shield), Bishop (Heavy or Vanguard/Heavy, mace). Guardian (Heavy, bastard sword,options for one handed or two)

You wouldn't see all of these, I realise there are a lot of shields there, and there are also likely weapons I have missed, but we need to see something along those lines before going Spartan or other kind of early Greek or, I don't know, Caveman.