PDA

View Full Version : Tournaments - Australia

Kelson27
02-28-2018, 02:28 AM
Just wondering here, is there anybody from AUS that's managed to get into a tournament yet?

I have tried multiple times but it always times out - I have never seen one happen, all those lovely ornaments I keep getting told I have a limited time to get are forever out of reach.

If there are some peeps interested, I wonder whether it's worth setting a time and day for those interested to get in there. Or if you do try, what days/times are you looking?

ChampionRuby50g
02-28-2018, 11:31 PM
Honestly, I've never even searched for a tournament. I don't have the time to spend up to 30 minutes just finding a game, let alone the rewards are certainly not worth the time it takes to get them IMO. Especially because I would probably get one for someone I dont even use.

Kelson27
03-01-2018, 03:17 AM
Well thatís half my point, if there were people playing it you wouldnít have to wait 30 minutes. Iíd just like to see what actually goes on in there.

And you can receive multiple rewards no? I thought you get get a couple ornaments for a win etc

ChampionRuby50g
03-01-2018, 10:38 AM
You may be able to get multiple ornaments on a win, im not too sure honestly. I always thought it was one ornament but I could be wrong because ive never played it. Someone told me before you get 100 steel out of it as well.

Jazz117Volkov
03-01-2018, 12:44 PM
I've searched a few times, but like ChampionRuby said, the time is just ridiculous. I've gone more than 15 minutes, but I know guys who've spent upwards of half an hour and still haven't found anything.

And even if you do find something, it'll just be a whole lot of whatever the most cancerous meta is at the time, and the rewards are random. I'd spend an entire weekend just to get three colour schemes and an ornament for characters I don't even own. Thanks but no fcuking thanks.