PDA

View Full Version : Berserker isn't ready yet!

S0Mi_xD
02-27-2018, 06:20 PM
Berserker recently got some changes and calling them a rework, i would say this rework is lackluster.
It's not like it is a pure power-up, its more like a rebalance.

I know people there are people complaining about Berserkers 400ms lights, but those are already no real problem.
Opening up enemies is basically the same as befor on higher lvls - intensive mindgames.

While i think, that the lack of a real opener isn't such a major problem anymore with all other changes like parry etc. it wouldn't be that bad to have something.
I adapted the recent changes pretty well and noticed some points which are big disadvantagesand need a little up to medium push.

Problems
1. Stamina
2. Slashing Rush
3. Bear Mauler
4. Top Heavy Finisher
5. Melee Attack (Opener) This one is optional

Stamina:
The biggest problem with Berserkers stamina is, that his main focus now is even more on feint and feints consme a huge amount of stamina - that means if you want to keep a high lvl mindgame you will burn through your stamina really fast.
Now, the closest option would be to reduce the stamina consumption for berserkers feints, but i guess there would come problems with such a change.
1. Why his feint cost wouldn't be in line with every other hero, and everyone needs to feint
2. This would enable 400ms lightspam even more - currently only the stamina cost keeps it in a "good place"
This means, such a boost would be always there and could be considered an unfair advantage, especially because people already struggle with it.
3. Such a plane change wouldn't bring much to berserkers gameplay and here i want to go to my next point - Slashing Rush, and how it could be used to balance out and justify a Stamina improvement for Berserker.

5. (Optional)
Melee Attack - Sucker Punch
Removing the unblockable on the top heavy finisher but adding an unblockable punch.
This punch is only useable in the Dance of the Paired Blades.
It only deals stamina dmg and wouldn't allow any free dmg.
Speed 500-600 ms depending on the chain order. After a heavy it is 500ms, after a light it is 600ms
A sucker punch can't be chained after a sucker punch.
It would knock down OOS enemies, but the knock down will only give the next attack as a free hit.
Means a light if it is a heavy punch, a heavy if it is a light punch and to get much punish ending the chain with a top heavy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those Changes to Top heavy, Bear Mauler and Slashing Rush would be enough to even out Berserkers critical flaws.
I would like to here some feedback from you guys.

A second option (overworked suggestion)
B:

1. Stamina
Feint cost reduction by 5 stamina

2. Slashing rush
- Total stamina cost 55
- Splitts up in 25, 15 and 15 stamina cost
- Cancelable with dodge after first and second swing

3. Bear Mauler
Holding a side heavy after a feint skips the first chain of bear mauler and starts with the second chain.
You will still consum the stamina on the first heavy which you are skipping.
This would make Bear Maulers finisher much easier to access but would cost the double amount of stamina.

4. Top heavy finisher
800ms and small recovey adjustment on hit.

kanuzira
02-27-2018, 06:25 PM
This guy has the highest damage output and can trade damage. Other characters of the original game need to have some extra's. he's fine for the time being

S0Mi_xD
02-27-2018, 06:41 PM
This guy has the highest damage output and can trade damage. Other characters of the original game need to have some extra's. he's fine for the time being
Did i say so much about dmg output?

Where does he have the highest damage output?
He is pretty much in line with most other heroes.

Trading dmg with 120 isn't optimal for him - the only advantage is, that he can go on after the trade while the enemy can't.
Trading on purpose is an option you should rather avoid and only do it if the situation allows it (like a finishing blow)

I do not disagree with you, that other OG chars, need a treatment.

He is as fine, as he was befor.

Kamen42
02-27-2018, 08:31 PM
Where does he have the highest damage output?
He is pretty much in line with most other heroes.

He is probably the only character who can kill the Level 0 PK in How to play :D Even if it needs good gear and precise timing. (Except for Shugoki who can bring himself to critical health by missing Demon Embrace on purpose and then doing it on the PK resulting in an insta-kill from full health)

Now on a serious note. I can't talk about slashing rush, because I only ever used it once by mistake. Regarding stamina, yes. It is currently the most limiting element for Zerker, but I don't have an idea how to fix it. The only think I can think of is increase his regeneration, just as Gladiator has. That way you would drain through stamina just as fast, which would not allow for more 400ms lightspam you mentioned, but you could attack more often.

As for the rest I would have some notes.

Bear Mauler:
I am not against this part. It would definitely bring the Bear Mauler finisher into play more often. However if this happens I think the damage of this should be reduced. Simply because it would be a lot easier to access. This would become a new OOS punish because it does 80 free damage (instead of current 68, which is already higher than most characters have). If you get to Bear Mauler this way, reduce the damage from 35+45 to 30+40. The OOS punish would be 70 free damage - 2 added for increased stamina cost and lost follow-up potential.

Top Heavy Chain finisher:
Either make it faster or increase damage, not both.
Top heavy chain finisher is not in a good spot right now. It is more of a "Wait what I will feint into" tool than actual damage dealer. It is slow, easily dodgeable and the damage is not that good if you actually land it. But I feel like increasing the speed AND damage would be a bit too much considering how easy you can access this attack (you can chain it after a single light attack).
If I had to chose from these two I would be more for the speed increase. The damage increase is useless if you never land the attack. Be it because you feint or the enemy dodges. Making this move 800ms or even 700ms would make it more viable and relevant. (700 might be too much, but it is still slower than a chained side heavy and still does only 30 damage, which is less than a heavy opener).

Sucker Punch:
I really can't tell if this is a good idea or a bad idea, but I see one flaw in your proposal - Free heavy attack after light punch and light attack after heavy punch. I don't agree with this. The light punch is faster and easier to land, so it does not make sense that the reward should be better than from the heavy punch.

S0Mi_xD
02-27-2018, 09:16 PM
Now on a serious note. I can't talk about slashing rush, because I only ever used it once by mistake. Regarding stamina, yes. It is currently the most limiting element for Zerker, but I don't have an idea how to fix it. The only think I can think of is increase his regeneration, just as Gladiator has. That way you would drain through stamina just as fast, which would not allow for more 400ms lightspam you mentioned, but you could attack more often.
Slashing Rush is a great skill, but it is redundand due to the high stamina cost.
The change i suggest would balance out slashing rushs cost and give a small bonus stamina for berserekers offense.
Or you could cancel it Slashing rush befor it is finished, you don't consume the full stamina but don't get the buff.

Bear Mauler:
I am not against this part. It would definitely bring the Bear Mauler finisher into play more often. However if this happens I think the damage of this should be reduced. Simply because it would be a lot easier to access. This would become a new OOS punish because it does 80 free damage (instead of current 68, which is already higher than most characters have). If you get to Bear Mauler this way, reduce the damage from 35+45 to 30+40. The OOS punish would be 70 free damage - 2 added for increased stamina cost and lost follow-up potential.
No, if you would feint the side heavy in a OOS punish it would only hit with the one heavy, the second would be parryable - i isn't worth it as an OOS punish.
The stamina cost is the same, and you woudn't lose the follow up potential, you can still go for a normal heavy after a feint, but you have the additional option to go into the second bear mauler instead of the normal heavy after a feint.

Top Heavy Chain finisher:
Either make it faster or increase damage, not both.
Top heavy chain finisher is not in a good spot right now. It is more of a "Wait what I will feint into" tool than actual damage dealer. It is slow, easily dodgeable and the damage is not that good if you actually land it. But I feel like increasing the speed AND damage would be a bit too much considering how easy you can access this attack (you can chain it after a single light attack).
If I had to chose from these two I would be more for the speed increase. The damage increase is useless if you never land the attack. Be it because you feint or the enemy dodges. Making this move 800ms or even 700ms would make it more viable and relevant. (700 might be too much, but it is still slower than a chained side heavy and still does only 30 damage, which is less than a heavy opener).
Yeah maybe both would be to much, i would like to see a speed change and recovery on hit, because it is really huge for such a low dmg.
The recovery is so high because it was his combofinisher with a huge dmg - and that changed completely.

Sucker Punch:
I really can't tell if this is a good idea or a bad idea, but I see one flaw in your proposal - Free heavy attack after light punch and light attack after heavy punch. I don't agree with this. The light punch is faster and easier to land, so it does not make sense that the reward should be better than from the heavy punch.
The light punch is the slower one and the heavy punch is the faster one - a heavy punch comes after a heavy, means instead of the light.

The free dmg on OOS isn't really needed, the punch would be enough.

But thank you for the feedback ^^
At least one person can give a feedback.

Protos_88
02-27-2018, 09:37 PM
new balance zerker and rest is stupit... all heavy class now get punish from dodge and mas feint.. what a stupit joke! whwre is u dataaa? 90%game is assasin and character with dodge...

Herbstlicht
02-27-2018, 10:42 PM
Weird. I always thought it's a good thing different heroes have some kind of weakness. Not saying Berserker is perfect, but to me, he seems pretty strong and a lot of his matchups are balanced or do even slightly favor him. Actually, when comparing to Kensei (I like the Kensei rework the most), he seems to be closes to Kensei's rework in terms of "playability" with the slight advantage of even more speed (I am a console player, so believe me when I say 400ms attacks on console are incredibly strong - not unbeatable but strong!) in trade of no permanent guard, shorter range but higher damage. So .. he is a pretty fine Viking Hero now.

The_B0G_
02-27-2018, 10:49 PM
I agree with herb, I think zerker is doing pretty well on consoles right now, at least 1 or 2 in every match. That soft feint 400 ms attack is hard to react to, a good mixup artist with him can really do some serious damage.

If you're on PC I guess 400 ms attacks aren't super strong though so I can see his buff not seeming very big on there.

XJadeDragoonX
02-27-2018, 11:07 PM
Weird. I always thought it's a good thing different heroes have some kind of weakness. Not saying Berserker is perfect, but to me, he seems pretty strong and a lot of his matchups are balanced or do even slightly favor him. Actually, when comparing to Kensei (I like the Kensei rework the most), he seems to be closes to Kensei's rework in terms of "playability" with the slight advantage of even more speed (I am a console player, so believe me when I say 400ms attacks on console are incredibly strong - not unbeatable but strong!) in trade of no permanent guard, shorter range but higher damage. So .. he is a pretty fine Viking Hero now.

I personally think that the berserker rework doesn't even compare to the kensei rework. Berserker rework also isn't really a rework. Just some adjustments. The kensei has so many more tools. His side dash is the best in the game by a significant margin. Gets so many options out of it. Has a pummel strike. The berserker and kensei are on completely different levels. He has infinitely more options. He has multiple ways to initiate and multiple combos to feint into that are all different. The fastest zone attack I've ever seen that can also be cancelled into a bunch of different moves. The berserker,although good, is severely lacking good options still. And his stamina consumption is insane.

The_B0G_
02-27-2018, 11:13 PM
I personally think that the berserker rework doesn't even compare to the kensei rework. Berserker rework also isn't really a rework. Just some adjustments. The kensei has so many more tools. His side dash is the best in the game by a significant margin. Gets so many options out of it. Has a pummel strike. The berserker and kensei are on completely different levels. He has infinitely more options. He has multiple ways to initiate and multiple combos to feint into that are all different. The fastest zone attack I've ever seen that can also be cancelled into a bunch of different moves. The berserker,although good, is severely lacking good options still. And his stamina consumption is insane.

True, his "rework" was definitely more like the Highlander rebalance than the Kensei's. I still don't think he's that bad though, Conq and Kensei are very annoying right now for me, especially a good conq, he's hard for anyone to open up, even when he's attacking.

I had a Conq who must have had crazy high revenge attack stats last night hit me with 28 damage light attacks, one punch through attack did 40 damage without revenge on.

S0Mi_xD
02-27-2018, 11:15 PM

And that's fine and should be this way.
My suggestion aims at making the bearmauler finisher easer to access in exchange for high stamina cost.

Giving more control over slashing rush and it's stamina - and with the slashing rush buff a small portion for berserkers stamina over all
If you use slashing rush to the end it uses 65 stamin (thats nearly half his stamina bar) but therefor you get a stamina regen boost, 100 stamin in 10 seconds.
Also there are some negatives to it, it's not like it makes im damn strong, it only gives you a chance to not use up so much stamina for slashing rush, with the dodge cancel or get back those huge costs overtime and maybe using the 35 rest stamina for offense (thats a light and a heavy attack)
If if you get hit it takes away this buff, if you stamina bar is full it goes away as well (it stacks with normal regen, that mean if you do nothing it regens only you stamina in a faster way.
If you are OOS the buff goes away as well - it is very limited, but it CAN give a small boost if used in the right way.

And maybe a small adaption of his top heavy, in speed and recovery or attack, since it got nerved abit to much.

It's not a huge buff, those are more like adjustments to Slashing rush and Bearmauler.
In the end he gets 2 tools, which are not gamechanging but usefull.

S0Mi_xD
02-27-2018, 11:22 PM
I agree with herb, I think zerker is doing pretty well on consoles right now, at least 1 or 2 in every match. That soft feint 400 ms attack is hard to react to, a good mixup artist with him can really do some serious damage.

If you're on PC I guess 400 ms attacks aren't super strong though so I can see his buff not seeming very big on there.

I am on ps4 and 400ms lights are manageable.
It takes some practice to see them coming but after that 80% of them are blocked.

My mix-ups are good but if people know how to fight a zerker it is basically same as befor, only that slashing rush is still pretty much useless and now even more not recommended to use.

This wouldn't be much of a buff on consol either.
It's mostly about Slashing Rush and Bear Mauler (3 heavies in a row are pretty easy to parry, reducing them to 2 heavies but making it cost more stamina is a fair deal imo)

The_B0G_
02-27-2018, 11:31 PM
I am on ps4 and 400ms lights are manageable.
It takes some practice to see them coming but after that 80% of them are blocked.

My mix-ups are good but if people know how to fight a zerker it is basically same as befor, only that slashing rush is still pretty much useless and now even more not recommended to use.

This wouldn't be much of a buff on consol either.
It's mostly about Slashing Rush and Bear Mauler (3 heavies in a row are pretty easy to parry, reducing them to 2 heavies but making it cost more stamina is a fair deal imo)

Yeah, that sounds fair. They gave Highlander hyper armor on his second light combo in hopes that it would get used but its still blocked 95% of the time so its still pretty useless. So I understand how 3 heavies in a row would hardly ever be used.

Sauronbaine
02-28-2018, 12:46 AM
I actually dont r eally understand the 400MS lights. Is it only in one direction?

Tecknoterrorist
02-28-2018, 12:55 AM
wait wait, i have a idea, make 0 stamina cost, make all heavy more fast than light attack, make all damage to 180 and give him permanent super amor!
will be a perfect berserker......

PLEASE!

S0Mi_xD
02-28-2018, 02:59 PM
wait wait, i have a idea, make 0 stamina cost, make all heavy more fast than light attack, make all damage to 180 and give him permanent super amor!
will be a perfect berserker......

PLEASE!

Oh.... wait wait wait wait wait i have an idea for you as well.
Learn to read and understand what you read - and not just sh-itpost as soon as you see a not-so-much liked topic.

S0Mi_xD
03-01-2018, 03:40 PM
I added a second option, overworked thanks to some feedback.

1. Stamina
Feint cost reduction by 5 stamina

2. Slashing rush
- Total stamina cost 55
- Splitts up in 25, 15 and 15 stamina cost
- Cancelable with dodge after first and second swing

3. Bear Mauler
Holding a side heavy after a feint skips the first chain of bear mauler and starts with the second chain.
You will still consum the stamina on the first heavy which you are skipping.
This would make Bear Maulers finisher much easier to access but would cost the double amount of stamina.

4. Top heavy finisher
800ms and small recovey adjustment on hit.

Baturai
03-01-2018, 08:21 PM
Gif kamehame wave.

Kamen42
03-02-2018, 11:09 AM
Slashing Rush is a great skill, but it is redundand due to the high stamina cost.
The change i suggest would balance out slashing rushs cost and give a small bonus stamina for berserekers offense.
Or you could cancel it Slashing rush befor it is finished, you don't consume the full stamina but don't get the buff.

When did you use it? Just curious as a zerker main :) I never really found a use for it. Maybe if you are surrounded by several opponents. But for example in 1v1s I find it utterly useless. If I ever use it, I always back too much and even the first hit misses.

No, if you would feint the side heavy in a OOS punish it would only hit with the one heavy, the second would be parryable - i isn't worth it as an OOS punish.
The stamina cost is the same, and you woudn't lose the follow up potential, you can still go for a normal heavy after a feint, but you have the additional option to go into the second bear mauler instead of the normal heavy after a feint.

You are correct, the unblockable finisher would not be free. I just assumed things without testing it. I tried to get a feint and the first two heavies, which is the same speed as the second and third hit would be, and the second hit gets blocked.

The light punch is the slower one and the heavy punch is the faster one - a heavy punch comes after a heavy, means instead of the light.

I didn't get this from the original post. Thanks for clarifying. Now it makes sense. I thought it was light after heavy and heavy after light. Just as if you would attack.

Regarding the stamina getting drained, I just had a thought that might help with this. Keep in mind this is a fresh thought that did not have time to be refined.

After a landed heavy attack, instantly regain some stamina. This would occur ONLY on heavies and ONLY if the heavy landed. If feinted, missed, parried, blocked, the stamina cost would be as it is now.
Why only on heavies? If it was on light too, this would only encourage the feint into light spam. There is already too much of it now.
How much stamina would be regained? I don't know at the moment. Does it regain 10 stamina? 15? Does it regain half the Heavy's stamina cost? Or even the entire amount? (That might be too much. On the other hand, most heavies get feinted or interrupted, so this wouldn't happen that often.) I don't even know how much stamina Berserker attacks cost, I don't have the numbers. I might be able to tell after the Arena mode is up. We will have exact stamina numbers there.

S0Mi_xD
03-02-2018, 03:18 PM
When did you use it? Just curious as a zerker main :) I never really found a use for it. Maybe if you are surrounded by several opponents. But for example in 1v1s I find it utterly useless. If I ever use it, I always back too much and even the first hit misses.
Currently there isn't much use for it, but befor the stamina change i used it to...
- whiff it and trick the enemy (basically as an combostarter)
- evade dangerous close combat (like shoulder bash - it is safe to get out of it with Slashing Rush)
- in some cases if you are up against a wall
- the same way you can cancel your recovery on missed attacks, you can cancel it with the zone and slashing rush (if you miss with a attack you can go instantly into slashing rush)
- also kind of a trick to turn slashing rush in the other direction towards the enemy
(Its pretty easy - just walk backwards, lock off the enemy, in the moment your berserker turns around you lock on again and at the same time you use slashing rush - this kinda works like the normal zone) But you can only do this out of neutral.

But now with those stamina costs.. it really lost it's value.

I didn't get this from the original post. Thanks for clarifying. Now it makes sense. I thought it was light after heavy and heavy after light. Just as if you would attack.

Thats right :)
Had some problems to write up my thoughts there xD

Regarding the stamina getting drained, I just had a thought that might help with this. Keep in mind this is a fresh thought that did not have time to be refined.

After a landed heavy attack, instantly regain some stamina. This would occur ONLY on heavies and ONLY if the heavy landed. If feinted, missed, parried, blocked, the stamina cost would be as it is now.
Why only on heavies? If it was on light too, this would only encourage the feint into light spam. There is already too much of it now.
How much stamina would be regained? I don't know at the moment. Does it regain 10 stamina? 15? Does it regain half the Heavy's stamina cost? Or even the entire amount? (That might be too much. On the other hand, most heavies get feinted or interrupted, so this wouldn't happen that often.) I don't even know how much stamina Berserker attacks cost, I don't have the numbers. I might be able to tell after the Arena mode is up. We will have exact stamina numbers there.
That's also a good idea.

I mean - take gladiator, he is a mixup intensive char and thats why he got a special ability where he regains more stamina.
Berserker is now even more mix up and feint intensive - that's why he needs something for his stamina as well.
But giving him a constant passive ability or a flat reduction in stamina on his attacks or feints is just stupid and unfair (which i think Glad needs a change in his passive)
Options are a buff you can activate, or like you said

EgoMortem
03-02-2018, 04:06 PM
So unblockables uninterruptibles and hyper armor is not enough . Yes give him more. Any game u play u see only berserkers shamans and highlanders. Cuz they`r "balanced"

S0Mi_xD
03-02-2018, 04:12 PM
So unblockables uninterruptibles and hyper armor is not enough . Yes give him more. Any game u play u see only berserkers shamans and highlanders. Cuz they`r "balanced"

It's not about giving more - it's about balancing out that what he already has.
I see no Berserkers, except me on PS4.

Berserkers are not hard to fight, highlanders are easy as well.
About shamans i don't know currently becaus i only did fight 1 or 2 in season 5 - and i beat them both with berserker and Valkyrie.

If you have problems against Berserkers - go fight a lvl 3 Berserker Bot.
It's a good practice to get a feeling for those 400ms Lights, then go onto real players and learn their basics.
(Thats how you should do it against ever character to learn how to fight them)

Devils-_-legacy
03-02-2018, 04:13 PM
For one who don't have any uninterrutables we have hyper armour and 2 unblockables one of them is only good when your in a 1 v x situation the others only good for mind games. Maybe learn his kit a bit more if your having issues or keep using conq instead of warden

Jarl.Felix
03-02-2018, 07:35 PM
It's not about giving more - it's about balancing out that what he already has.
I see no Berserkers, except me on PS4.

Berserkers are not hard to fight, highlanders are easy as well.
About shamans i don't know currently becaus i only did fight 1 or 2 in season 5 - and i beat them both with berserker and Valkyrie.

If you have problems against Berserkers - go fight a lvl 3 Berserker Bot.
It's a good practice to get a feeling for those 400ms Lights, then go onto real players and learn their basics.
(Thats how you should do it against ever character to learn how to fight them)

If you played not a single time vs a zerker on ps4 (lol) and faced only 2 shamans in the whole season 5 .... why are you even posting this thread ? It's clear you don't even know and understand yet the rework done for zerker.

Practice more and trust me, you will find how powerful he is !

XJadeDragoonX
03-02-2018, 09:37 PM
If you played not a single time vs a zerker on ps4 (lol) and faced only 2 shamans in the whole season 5 .... why are you even posting this thread ? It's clear you don't even know and understand yet the rework done for zerker.

Berserker is more powerful than he was. That's for sure. But he needs a real unblockable option. Both of his unblockable are a joke. If you hit someone with the best Mauler unblockable, they are new to the game. It's not even a mind game. Throwing 3 heavies in a row without having one parried? Impossible lol.

He should get a punch or something out of heavies that guarantees a light. Remove unblockable from his top heavy. It's not worth it for 30 damage anyway. You can keep the unblockable on bear Mauler. You'll never land it against anyone with skill anyway

Devils-_-legacy
03-02-2018, 09:41 PM
I would rather not have a spammable ability where you get free damage for nothing at least the deflect gb is situational the punch free light sounds like a bit of gladiators kit and his punch is just another crap spam move Imo

S0Mi_xD
03-02-2018, 11:25 PM

I mean, i didn't saw met anyone online yet.
I did fight friends and bots.

What i wanted to say - i don't see much more zerker then befor, because he isn't a easy win char - he is basically the same like befor - hard to master.
"It's clear you don't even know and understand the rework"

Lol - i understood it in 30 min practice - found out most ways to play and mix-ups etc.
After that it is just abit practice.

You are talking to a full blooded berserker main since release.
I ripped any char appart befor the rework, and i doing it still - not due to the rework but my personal skill in spacing, punishig etc.

Practice more.... my butt i don't know where to practice any more, i reached berserkers limit dude xD

High-Horse
03-03-2018, 01:58 AM
Berserker is pretty much the same as before S5. Anyone who had a problem with feint spam just has a harder problem, and anyone who could consistently parry the light after a heavy feint isn't having a much harder time. They can still shut it down by just blocking. Those same players have no problem parrying the top heavy. You might get a light or even the finisher to land with some mixups, but with the top heavy down to 30, it's net neutral gain imo.

I like the idea of a punch that guarantees nothing when it's soft feinted from an unblockable finisher.

S0Mi_xD
03-03-2018, 02:13 AM
Berserker is pretty much the same as before S5. Anyone who had a problem with feint spam just has a harder problem, and anyone who could consistently parry the light after a heavy feint isn't having a much harder time. They can still shut it down by just blocking. Those same players have no problem parrying the top heavy. You might get a light or even the finisher to land with some mixups, but with the top heavy down to 30, it's net neutral gain imo.

I like the idea of a punch that guarantees nothing when it's soft feinted from an unblockable finisher.

I would trade the unblockable on the top heavy finisher for an unblockable punch ^^
I don't need free dmg, but i want a real pressure tool - that can do something against OOS and stamina of the enemy.

But on my personal priority
1. Stamina
2.Slashing Rush
3. Bear Mauler
4. Top heavy adjustment or a melee attack

High-Horse
03-03-2018, 03:06 AM
I would trade the unblockable on the top heavy finisher for an unblockable punch ^^
I don't need free dmg, but i want a real pressure tool - that can do something against OOS and stamina of the enemy.

But on my personal priority
1. Stamina
2.Slashing Rush
3. Bear Mauler
4. Top heavy adjustment or a melee attack

I know we've been throwing out that punch idea, and since the kensei/zerker changes I thought it'd be cool to have a "pommel strike" but kinda opposite of Kensei.

Where a Kensei gets a free light from their "punch", Zerker would have a guaranteed punch from a light hit, kinda like Shugoki. You can chain anything but a light off it, so heavy, zone, SR; nothing is confirmed off it, and it costs a buttload of stamina, so a Light>Punch>Zone is just a CGB away from OOS.

With some help in the stamina department, it could work. The stam regen on Slashing Rush's third strike could be the key there.

S0Mi_xD
03-03-2018, 03:27 AM
I know we've been throwing out that punch idea, and since the kensei/zerker changes I thought it'd be cool to have a "pommel strike" but kinda opposite of Kensei.

Where a Kensei gets a free light from their "punch", Zerker would have a guaranteed punch from a light hit, kinda like Shugoki. You can chain anything but a light off it, so heavy, zone, SR; nothing is confirmed off it, and it costs a buttload of stamina, so a Light>Punch>Zone is just a CGB away from OOS.

With some help in the stamina department, it could work. The stam regen on Slashing Rush's third strike could be the key there.

Someone answered with the idea, that berserker gets stamina recovered if he his heavies connect (a part of the heavy cost).
This idea isn't bad as well.

But i rather dislike passive abilities (while this isn#t as bad a gladiators passive stamian reg)

High-Horse
03-03-2018, 04:06 AM
Like a refund on heavy hits? Could be nice.

S0Mi_xD
03-03-2018, 09:49 AM
Like a refund on heavy hits? Could be nice.

Exactly