PDA

View Full Version : How do I lose guards attention?

jbanchiere
12-07-2009, 10:11 PM
How do I lose a guards attention in AC2 once they start to investigate me? It seems I have to run away to become anonymous which is pretty silly. I mean a guy running in the opposite direction is pretty suspicious. I could find a group of citizens to blend with, but they are not always around or headed in your directions.

In the first AC, you could act like a pious monk to blend into your surroundings. You were basically acting nonchalant. This makes sense. Have Ezio lean against a wall or something. But I hate standing 30 yards from a guard, having them start to investigate me, and having no other option but to leave; which is more suspicious than acting like you belong there. It is also frustrating from a game play standpoint. Even when I'm anonymous on assassination missions, people are like "that guy there! Amongst the 15 other guys, that must be someone that threatens my life! I'm going to investigate!" I can be 20 yards behind someone standing by the side of a building and I am more suspicious than the street trash skulking about. Boo.
And what gives with my octo-camo? Totally game-breaking!

jbanchiere
12-07-2009, 10:11 PM
How do I lose a guards attention in AC2 once they start to investigate me? It seems I have to run away to become anonymous which is pretty silly. I mean a guy running in the opposite direction is pretty suspicious. I could find a group of citizens to blend with, but they are not always around or headed in your directions.

In the first AC, you could act like a pious monk to blend into your surroundings. You were basically acting nonchalant. This makes sense. Have Ezio lean against a wall or something. But I hate standing 30 yards from a guard, having them start to investigate me, and having no other option but to leave; which is more suspicious than acting like you belong there. It is also frustrating from a game play standpoint. Even when I'm anonymous on assassination missions, people are like "that guy there! Amongst the 15 other guys, that must be someone that threatens my life! I'm going to investigate!" I can be 20 yards behind someone standing by the side of a building and I am more suspicious than the street trash skulking about. Boo.
And what gives with my octo-camo? Totally game-breaking!

wwfls1
12-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Well it does make sence cuz....ur a famouse killer duh like for example if you where a guard and you heard about an assassin being in town would you go after someone wearing casual clothes or a person wearing suspiciouse white clothes. And there superstitiouse so its like the killer always reterns to the crime

remmus64
12-08-2009, 05:16 PM
in my book this is only a problem if your notorious, if not then you can walk up to a guard and heck if you time it right stealth kill him while facing him

for me the new system works fine, the pray thing from AC1 was like a cloaking device you could just turn on and of when you needed to.