PDA

View Full Version : Conquerer light attacks

FatFreeIce
02-27-2018, 02:10 AM
Are they broken? I don't get it. It seems if they chain them sometimes I can block them sometimes it's impossible. I'm just saying block. Is it a glitch with the patch? It seems to stun me or something and make it so I can't block?

David_gorda
02-27-2018, 02:13 AM
I noticed assassins has a hard time block the lights if the first one hits and they get staggered. Pretty much same thing as the arasmusha does. You play an assassin Class right?

FatFreeIce
02-27-2018, 02:14 AM
Well I play all classes

David_gorda
02-27-2018, 02:28 AM
Well I play all classes
Maybe lag then they are pretty fast but i Been parried when I am doing light chains.

FatFreeIce
02-27-2018, 02:33 AM
Console or PC?

David_gorda
02-27-2018, 02:43 AM
Console or PC? Playstation

Vrbas1
02-27-2018, 03:29 AM
If conqueror has Punch Through feat I think his lights are uninterruptable, unsure though as I've seen it cut through some block and not the other while active.

SEISMIS21
02-27-2018, 05:15 AM
If conqueror has Punch Through feat I think his lights are uninterruptable, unsure though as I've seen it cut through some block and not the other while active.

For my own clarification, are you guys referring to an attack continuing a chain after hitting the opponents block (this along with landing even after being hit once before the completion of the attack constitutes an unintetruptable attack) or are you saying that even when you guard is is in the right location and no other input is given (like no attempted dodge or attack or guard break) that the attack goes through your block as if it weren't there and causes damage of a normal attack that lands (obviously not just block damage.) if it is the second, that is for sure a glitch (also assuming you aren't only seeing this from assassins who have this problem because of lag). The first, however, is just normal action for an uninterruptable attack. You will see many attacks that many characters have that are uninterruotable.