PDA

View Full Version : Will Apollyon's Legacy event gear stay ?

Wild.Coyote2327
02-26-2018, 10:57 PM
Hi,

I was wondering if Apollyon's Legacy event gear would stay in the game when the event is over ?
That'd be great. I like the black color of that new gear and it would be a shame if we couldn't get those anymore after the event.

I still have yet to level up some heroes to rep 7 and I want that new gear for these heroes (and we can't switch the style of gear from lower rarity gear to higher rarity gear sadly.. )

UbiInsulin
02-26-2018, 11:10 PM
Apollyon's Legacy gear will stay permanently after the event. These items are exclusive to the event (and will stop dropping once the event is finished) and will not be sold individually on the game store.

Wild.Coyote2327
02-26-2018, 11:25 PM
Alright, thanks for the quick response. :)

AkenoKobayashi
02-27-2018, 11:06 PM
Do you mean the mask or the stuff you get as loot?

Wild.Coyote2327
02-27-2018, 11:13 PM
I meant the armors and weapons.

AkenoKobayashi
03-04-2018, 12:43 AM
I would expect the looted weapons and armor, and sets, to stop dropping once the event is over. Like the Winter Event, and the Halloween event.

Cable_1987
03-26-2018, 07:11 PM
This is a stupid policy, why not keep the gear in the game? Now I've got 2 of the 3 armour pieces and I would like to get the last one...

Cable_1987
03-26-2018, 07:28 PM
Also, why are you not giving us more inventory space? It's absolutely ridiculous that after 3 games I need to spend 3 min figuring out what I want to keep and what I want to deconstruct.

Kelson27
03-26-2018, 10:09 PM
This is made way worse by the ďrarityĒ of gear... as an orochi who was starting out relatively fresh I had multiples of Apollyon gear, all of which is a different rarity to my current level drops, therefore canít be used on my now rep 10 or 11 orochi as a transmog even. Only a few pieces dropped at the highest tier and Iím carrying around a bunch of yellow stuff because thereís no way to do anything with it.

Especially silly since the gear isnít unique to any particular rarity either... you just have to earn the same look again 2 or 3 reps on? Definitely a redundant system.

Archaelion
03-27-2018, 11:24 PM
when is the event coming back ?

UbiJurassic
03-28-2018, 01:08 AM
This is made way worse by the “rarity” of gear... as an orochi who was starting out relatively fresh I had multiples of Apollyon gear, all of which is a different rarity to my current level drops, therefore can’t be used on my now rep 10 or 11 orochi as a transmog even. Only a few pieces dropped at the highest tier and I’m carrying around a bunch of yellow stuff because there’s no way to do anything with it.

Especially silly since the gear isn’t unique to any particular rarity either... you just have to earn the same look again 2 or 3 reps on? Definitely a redundant system.
The team is working to implement a feature that will allow you to use the look of a weapon across rarity levels. If you like the look of your event loot, make sure to hang onto them for when that eventually is implemented.

when is the event coming back ?
At this time, we do not have any information as to when or if the event will come back.

Durrin2012
08-05-2018, 01:47 PM
This is stupid, why not? Warden was **** for soo long and now it's cool but I don't have the set that I actually want. Be more consistent in your game design, oh and the Valk rework is absolute horse****! How is giving valk all the abilities of other classes and unpunishable mistakes a fair rework when Warden is still **** compared to most new characters?

johnnycvitale
09-15-2018, 05:12 AM
Recently just purchased game on console and pc and sad to see you have aome armor from events you have not ran again...be really cool if bew coming olayers could have a chance at getting event gear if u reran them maybe added new stuff during the event