PDA

View Full Version : Increase gears

berserker7331
02-26-2018, 05:14 PM
One thing I would like to point out is that with the increase of new items and weapons, devs should have common sense to increase gear limits. Iíve had trouble deleting new weapons and armors just to save my space for the event items. Please devs consider this a priority request. Itís simple but itís what we want

The_B0G_
02-26-2018, 06:21 PM
I'm guessing you mean maximum inventory space, the devs have been trying to figure out how to expand this for some time, they say it's a lot harder to do than it sounds.

berserker7331
02-26-2018, 06:43 PM
Yes, apologies, I meant inventory spaces. Itís just a very tedious task on my part on deciding which items to keep or delete

The_B0G_
02-26-2018, 07:44 PM
Yes, apologies, I meant inventory spaces. Itís just a very tedious task on my part on deciding which items to keep or delete

Everyone agrees with you there. Hopefully they figure out a fix soon, its only going to become a bigger problem in time.

Tirik22x
02-26-2018, 08:17 PM

Youíre a virtual hoarder..? Why?

Keep it if itís better, or if you like the look. Why would you just keep gear that is neither?

bob333e
02-26-2018, 08:18 PM
They should make a template system.

You loot a piece of gear, you can either

1) dismantle it for Salvage (as currently is)

2) you can "study" it for like 50 Steel and "memorize" its appearance/look, which is then saved in a "journal" of sorts to which you may refer at any time should you desire to modify the look of your equipped gear to something else which you had studied and saved.

This also means enabling transmog (cross-tier Change Look) and reducing the Change Look costs as well.

This won't hurt their looting system since you'll still want to loot more pieces that fit the gear stats you want (because manipulating gear stats isn't possible anyway), and you're still looting and dismantling gear which you previously "studied" (you cannot study the same gear piece twice, obviously).

And they wouldn't need to increase inventory space and hard-press the game engine.

Only, upon incorporating this system, they should re-enable the Frost Wind and Apollyon Legacy event loots in the RNG pool for an additional month for everyone who accidentally / forcefully dismantled them and wasted them to loot them back and save their appearances. It's only fair.

But, seeing as we're now having 10K steel emotes and community orders that require 3mil kills for 1,000 Steel and 0.1% boosts that cost 800 Steel each time and 250XP boost for 15,000 Salvage, I doubt we'll be seeing anything fair.

I'd guess they'll make transmog cost 5,000 Steel and 20,000 Salvage. Per transmog.

The_B0G_
02-26-2018, 08:20 PM
Youíre a virtual hoarder..? Why?

Keep it if itís better, or if you like the look. Why would you just keep gear that is neither?

To be fair, some characters do have a lot of sweet looking gear, it can be tedious having to take a break every 2 or 3 games and decide what you have to dismantle.

I have this issue with my LB.

UbiInsulin
02-26-2018, 08:32 PM
This team is definitely aware of this suggestion and it's something that's being looked at, but we don't have any firm details for you guys at this time.

bob333e
02-26-2018, 08:39 PM
This team is definitely aware of this suggestion and it's something that's being looked at, but we don't have any firm details for you guys at this time.

Appreciate the response. If they're saying increasing inventory space is a game engine issue, a template system similar to what I described above should make it easier for them. That would solve a lot of things without needing to increase inventory space.

Can we also please request to reduce Change Look costs? at legendary tier it's hilariously unfair (500 Steel per instance). While we're at it, can we also please request that the next community order during week 3 would yield at least 3,000 Steel, given the required targets.

One more thing: please make the XP Boosts increase exponentially based on Salvage costs. It's unlikely new players will be able to abuse it because they cannot shell out 15,000 Salvage match after match. And long-time veterans deserve to be able to efficiently use their Salvage pool, not just waste it away.

And thank you.

EvoX.
02-26-2018, 08:49 PM
They said it's on the board, but it ''won't happen soon''.