PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha WTF moment

kanuzira
02-26-2018, 04:01 PM
So, i picked shaman and had to fight an aramusha. the first thing i noticed is that if he gets one hit he can emediatly kill me with his combo wombo. one i got into his combo no escape was possible, cant block/parry or jump away. Can someone explain this to me?

SEISMIS21
02-26-2018, 04:53 PM
So, i picked shaman and had to fight an aramusha. the first thing i noticed is that if he gets one hit he can emediatly kill me with his combo wombo. one i got into his combo no escape was possible, cant block/parry or jump away. Can someone explain this to me?

Yes, don't play as shaman as that is the most OP, lame character in the game.

Aside from that, a good aramusha can chain quick lights and feigned heavies from all directions, if they pays they can get blade blockade if you try to attack. However, I do not have the issue of inability to defend myself against aramusha as a kensei. Focus on avoiding the first attack and responding quickly to soft feints. You should be fine. Oh yeah, also grow out raw attacks that are easy to time. If you do that's a guaranteed blade blockade and free hit.

kanuzira
02-26-2018, 05:13 PM
A video of how the match went

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG9t_hjDWMc&feature=youtu.be

wolfman25br
02-26-2018, 05:50 PM
This issue occurs with all assassins, The reflex guard cant match his speed. You have to time your defensive move between hits, no an easy feat specially in consoles.

Dont Know if its already pointed as issue for devs to solve.

In the meantime I suggest you keep your distance. hit and run tactics work best against him.

BTTrinity
02-26-2018, 06:47 PM
A video of how the match went

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG9t_hjDWMc&feature=youtu.be

I see someone having not the best reaction times, he threw heavys AND a top heavy deadly-feint(Slowest feint in the game)... There was more than enough time to get out of this mixup.

Assassins have to time the block in between each hit to get out of his combo IF HE IS JUST LIGHT SPAMMING, if he throws a heavy like that Aramusha did in the video then you can ATTEMPT to parry, in some rare cases people even roll away from his heavys/finishers

kanuzira
02-26-2018, 10:53 PM
I see someone having not the best reaction times, he threw heavys AND a top heavy deadly-feint(Slowest feint in the game)... There was more than enough time to get out of this mixup.

Assassins have to time the block in between each hit to get out of his combo IF HE IS JUST LIGHT SPAMMING, if he throws a heavy like that Aramusha did in the video then you can ATTEMPT to parry, in some rare cases people even roll away from his heavys/finishers

If you look at the guard shield you can see that the shield is constantly blacked out and can not be moved, thus can not block.

ThyDupont
02-27-2018, 07:26 PM
If you look at the guard shield you can see that the shield is constantly blacked out and can not be moved, thus can not block.
It can definetly be hard to parry those super fast lights but blocking them is on the other hand quite easy. and the reason why the gaurd bar is blacked out is because you're playing shaman who is an assassin character with reflex block you didnt even try to block those attacks