PDA

View Full Version : Is lawbringer next for the rework?

Eyyupyeser95
02-26-2018, 08:19 AM
He is now the worst character in duel and he is good if you can parry alot but so is every other character. He should be next in line with valk and orochi. Thats my opinion what does everyone else think?

masen9999
02-26-2018, 08:23 AM
i agree he has a good defense meta but not a lot of attack his shove has hyper armor yes but is easy to doge and i main valk and really hope they rework her

ChampionRuby50g
02-26-2018, 08:31 AM
Right now, its hard for me to pick. PK, Warden and LB all could be next, but I think it would be Warden, LB then PK in order for the Knights.

Tyrjo
02-26-2018, 08:36 AM
Lawbringer doesn't need a rework, but maybe some kind of buff. All defensive heroes (Lawbringer Shugoki Warlord) are kind of worse now since all the defensive meta changes have been rolled out.

His shove on block is great for baiting dodges which you punish with GB, or baiting dodge attacks which you punish with parry.

ChampionRuby50g
02-26-2018, 10:04 AM
I think when people talk about future reworks these days, rework can also be intesoreted as major rebalance. Conq and Kensei got a full fledged rework, whereas Beserker, Nobushi and Highlander got a rebalance. In the end, we know this will happen to at least the remaining OG heroes.

Sauronbaine
02-26-2018, 11:56 AM
I'd like to see Warden reworked over Lawbringer. Law isn't terrible, but he isn't great either. He's... Meh.

he could use a rebalancing, but not a rework. His kit is fine, its just how its implemented may not be.

And for PK? It's gonna be tricky to give her a rework/rebalance considering she is still a top tier duelist.

Dane520123
02-26-2018, 12:38 PM
Nah warden and orochi

David_gorda
02-26-2018, 12:42 PM
He is superboring to duel with, he has basicly No options attacking except his toplight.
Turtling isnt even possible because Of all the unblockables. He could use some faster sidelights and some kind Of softfeint mix up.

Tecknoterrorist
02-26-2018, 01:08 PM
why dont make all assassin?

lawbringer is ok.

Illyrian_King
02-26-2018, 01:34 PM
Nawwww ... definitely this 1-trick-pony called "Warden"

I am so tired of his Vortex spam!

Lawbee has a strong defence, but the block shove is no guaranted damage and can even be punished and also authentic from the aspect of medieval poleweapon combat techniques.
It makes him unique.
What should the devs give him instead??

Every char has something unfair but unique: Warden Vortex, Cent Cutscene, Shaman Bite and Heal, Conq infite Shield Bash, Aramusha Light Spam, Valkyrie lots of 50/50, Shugoki with his Insta Kill Hug ;b

Lawbringer is fine with his kit and could even get an addition like using his halberd as hook to pull enemy's feet and cause them to fall, or even better an unblockable Zone where he hacks in a giant swing towards the enemy's feet and causes them to fall ... maybe also some fainting stuff with "The Long Arm" wiith increased distance and this "Leg Hack" to make a mindgame if the Enemy should dodge sidewards or back

D4RTH1GN1S
08-17-2018, 01:47 PM
Id like to be able to feint the long arm and the shove. I feel like it would really help his predictability. Maybe add a couple soft feints into them too.

Illyrian_King
08-17-2018, 03:47 PM
I guess it would be strange nevertheless to give him soft-feints and fast stracks.

He is a heavy dude. He needs something that punshes through, and not some spinny balerina moves. He needs stuff that can't be parried. But not because it is too fast, but because he is simple to strong and the punch too heavy.

He is slow. And it would look like Wardens new crazy forward dash to make him fast.

I don't want every hero to get treaten with the very same medicine (400ms light, soft feints, tons of hyperarmour (eventhough LB could really have some))

Give him something bew that makes him authentic as a huge metall jack.

Something similar with Shrek and Raider. Their weapons are heavy and slow. But they are punchy ... or at least they should. Now they are just slow, but not punchy at all.

There is no "heavy weapon" aspect in this game.

Geromeu
03-10-2019, 11:08 PM
Man, lawbringer needs rework since he is not versatile at all, orochi need NERF and valkirie needs a lil nerf also i think.

Meanpie13
03-10-2019, 11:11 PM
The Devs have already stated that Lawbringer and Raider are getting reworked right now and their reworks will come when next season starts.