PDA

View Full Version : Changes to characters

kanuzira
02-25-2018, 07:53 PM
Almost all heroes get unblockable moves and they are quite fast and easy feintable into quick moves, so far as an LB main i have to say it isnt quite fair to some characters and also mine. As LB i would love to initiate and make it quite the enjoyable fight but i need some tools to do that (as do others) all you can do is block and shove or try to parry and god forbid you do that because all the more punishment you get for doing what you're supposed to do.

I would really like it if LB could get some offensive tools to bait because how it still is: he's slow .

It might be the animation it might be his attacks in general, but as how it currently stands things need to change.

If it is the animation i would propose a change of the animation (like: instead of moving the whole axe you can hit with the pommel too)

Currently i speak of my point of vision. please give your thoughts on this.

bob333e
02-25-2018, 08:02 PM
By the looks of it, For Honor isn't going in a favorable direction down the road. But it ultimately remains to be seen by the end of season 5.

As it stands, you're definitely right. OG heroes, outside Kensei, Conq and Zerk, are feeling more and more lackluster. We're all still waiting for all the reworks.