PDA

View Full Version : penalty for quitting?

TestO...
02-25-2018, 04:29 PM
just to be clear i never rage quit or anything so i dont mind penalties but there should be 1st quit warning then a penalty..
now the reason i 'raged' out:
k, i was playing test your metal, there was no HUD, not a problem, won the first round, won the first fight of the 2nd round, walked around tried to help some teammates, lag-lag, everyone kicked, lag-lag, i see my first opponent i instantly attack him since im badass, oh look another guy showd up, not a problem i can deal with gudmundr and ragnar, oh look there is sig and that lady with spear i cant remember the name, tho i probably didnt spell gudmundur ok but, no problem..
so as the every normal person i left that game since i didnt want to play 4 rounds with bots that will instantly die, no hud against lvl 300 bots.. now ill say again no hud against 1 or 2 players is doable but against 4 is meh..
+the game is buggy and stuff, but i am sure you know that already..
++i came back to the game after a long pause, For Honor improved alot, i am actually enjoying it again
+++reward for 2.500.000 kills is 1000 steel.. i remember when stuff like this were worth 2000
++++there is still alot of wardens :P
Peace! :D

Runa, i remembered.. damn

bob333e
02-25-2018, 04:35 PM
++++there is still alot of wardens :P

Don't hate the hero. Hate the players abusing a certain mechanic in a given hero.

I agree that if everyone disconnects from your session and you end up with 3 bots mid-round, you should be allowed to leave as if it was PvAI with matchmaking off. Happened with me as well.

And I agree that 1,000 Steel for 3 million takedowns (for PS4) is... laughable.

The_B0G_
02-25-2018, 08:52 PM
Don't hate the hero. Hate the players abusing a certain mechanic in a given hero.

I agree that if everyone disconnects from your session and you end up with 3 bots mid-round, you should be allowed to leave as if it was PvAI with matchmaking off. Happened with me as well.

And I agree that 1,000 Steel for 3 million takedowns (for PS4) is... laughable.

They seem to be getting tighter with steel giveaways.