PDA

View Full Version : Some ideas for missing character executions (UBI please consider) ;)

Patpuc
02-25-2018, 03:44 PM
SHINOBI

Deflect this

The shinobi gets some distance for his target, the shinobi then flings his chain towards his target, wrapping the chain around the targets arm. The shinobi then pulls the chain towards him self causing the targets weapon to fly towards the shinobi. The shinobi dodges into the flying weapon causing him to deflect and teleport towards the target and beheads it with his scythe.

Demon headbutt

The shinobi throws both scythes towards his target, then pulls the target towards himself. Before the target reaches the shinobi he quickly puts both scythes above his head and makes the scythes looks like two horns. He then headbutts the target and he come flying towards him.

CENTURION

Kneel before me

The centurion cuts one of the legs off from his target causing him to fall down on one knee and both hands in a kneel like pose. The centurion celebrates, walks back to the target and finishes him off by beheading him.

SHAMAN

Bear it

The shaman takes a bear trap out and slams it onto the head of her opponent causing it to trigger and behead the opponent.

Patpuc
02-26-2018, 03:49 AM
guys please post your ideas

Armosias
02-26-2018, 01:31 PM
Looks good.

Berzerker:
The Zerk bury one of his axes in his victim's face, then decapitates her. As the head is send flying, axe still buried in it, the Berzerker catches his weapon in the air and wipes the head away.

Lawbringer:
LB strikes his target in a shove-like movement, this causes the target to fall on hands and knees, Lawbringer then decapitates his victim in an executioner style blow.

Raider:
Kinda hard to explain this one.
Raider pulls out his axe from the victim in a spinning motion, strinking victim's head with the blunt part down his axe. Interrupting the move and while the target is staggering backward, raider now spin in cutting both legs of his victim, and to finish his move, buries his axe deep in the already dead victim's chest.

Conqueror:
Shield strike up the target's face, who starts moving backward, staggered. Before going to far Conq hit the victim's head (or shoulder / side / etc..) with a quick flail swing, sending it falling on his knees and hands, back fixing the Conqueror. Conq strikes the target's parts with a kick, causing the victim to roll in pain, now facing Conq, who ends the work with a strong flail blow down his victim (face or chest?)

More may come if other ideas pops up my head.

bob333e
02-26-2018, 02:16 PM
Warden: Drei Wunder

While still two-handing the sword, the Warden pulls it out, slashes horizontally (clockwise) at the opponent's torso and makes them drop their weapon and bend a bit forward, then takes a swift counterclockwise cut at the neck for a decapitation, then twirls the blade back into stance. Duration: medium.

Warden: Eagle's Wrath

The Warden pulls out the sword the moment his opponent is attempting one final desperate strike. The Warden parries the opponent's weapon and throws it out of the opponent's hand, then performs an upward slash along the entire torso of his opponent, then dives the sword straight into the heart, then uses his foot to kick the opponent off his blade. The opponent falls off like a dead body. Duration: medium.

Warden: Requiescat In Pace

The Warden keeps the sword in his opponent's chest, tumbles his opponent and makes him fall down on his back, then plunges the sword halfway through with both hands, kneeling over him. As the opponent gurgles with blood, the Warden gestures slowly in a cross pattern with his left hand, praying for his fallen enemy. Then slowly gets back up and pulls the blade out. Duration: long.

UbiInsulin
02-26-2018, 08:19 PM
Thanks guys, these sound awesome! I'll keep an eye on this thread. :)

Muitcha-melodia
02-26-2018, 08:46 PM
Well i would love to have a shaman execution called goal kick. It could be a fast execution with a strong stab of the kukri in the stomach followed By a head chop. When the head is falling down she lands a strong kick, sending it flying Away like a ball.

Armosias
02-27-2018, 02:01 PM
Gladiator:
Glad stabs his target right in the belly, then lifts it a little, then slams it down the ground, burying his weapon as deep as possible in the victim. Glad then ends the work with a fierce kick up the target's face and recover his weapon.

Highlander:
HL hits his target with strong punch in the face. The victim stands still, holding her head with both hands, weapons dropped. Highlander then lands one huge heavy spinning horizontal blow literally cutting his victim in half.

Kensei:
The kensei pulls his nodachi out of his victim, who tries to punch him, kensei dodges the strike by lowering his stance and as he get behind his victim, delivers a swift cut behind both knees (I imagine the warrior holding his weapon one hand on the hilt and another on the blade, placing it behind the victim's knees, then moving for the cut). Forced to fall on his knees, the victim is turning her back to Kensei, who stabs in the neck, blade coming out from the throat. Kensei pulls out his weapon and the victim ends up falling, dead.

I wonder if Ubi considers this kind of suggestions (assuming those executions are not being too bloody / techically hard / already done but not released)

Alustar.
02-27-2018, 03:03 PM
I like all of these except the shaman one mostly cause it's not easy to set a bear trap in your hands.

I'd say maybe one like
Skull splitter:
Enemy tries to swing at shaman, she dodged around behind making a slash at the leg tendons then kicks them forward, jumps on their back and buries the axe onto the back of the skull.

Aramusha:
Double block low-
Enemy attempts a stab at the musha, in response he pulls both his blades into a downward crossing motion pinning the enemies weapon low. Musha then lunges into a kick to the face of his now staggered and lowered opponent, pulling both blades up behind him and into the killing blow. (Possible cross blade decap?)

Ps: you're welcome Fady ;)

Hammelsneid
02-27-2018, 04:36 PM
Berserker:

Sharpshooter
The Berserker kicks the opponent away like he does with his dropkick. (Then the opponent throws his weapon at the Berserker kind of weakly, who dodges it easily like he dodges the punches in his other execution.) Then the Berserker throws one of his axes towards the opponent, which hits him brutally right in head/face and sticks deeply in there. While the opponent is falling to his knees, Berserker walks towards the kneeling opponent shaking his head in disappointment, just to place one foot on his shoulder to be able to remove the axe from the head with one pull and give the opponent a quick shove, so he falls on his back.
Duration: medium / long

Disarmed
The Berserker removes his axe from the body, swirls both axes towards the opponent while strinking out widely with both arms overhead targeting the shoulders of the opponent. The two simultanious hits seperate both arms off the opponent, who stumbles back in agony. Either a forceful kick or a following decaptiation sends the opponent to the ground.
Duration: medium

Don't you dare
The Berserker removes his axe from the body, turns around and seems to just let the opponent die, not worth any more effort. The opponent sees an opportunity to attack the back of the Berserker and swings to strike him with his fist. The Berserker now quickly turns around and punches with an axe, which he holds close to the axes head, right against the incoming fist of the opponent, causing his fist to hit the sharp axeblade very hard. The fist of the opponent is now stuck on the axe and the he regrets his dumb move obviously. Now the Berserker moves the stuck arm to the side and cuts it off with a forceful strike of the other axe, which losens the fist from the axehead causing the cut off arm falling to the ground. A kick sends the opponent to the ground, the Berserker points his finger towards the body, obviously angry about the pathetic try to attack him.
Duration: medium/long

Oh my god, this is fun. I think that's enough sick and violent fantasies for today. Will think about more ^^

Edit: Ok, ok one more lol:

That' my axe
The Berserker instantly swings one of his axes forcefully into the head of the opponent and lets the axe go. The opponent - still with the Berserkers axe in his head - stumbles, turns around like he is drunk and appears to stumble away from the Berserker. But the Zerker angrily grabs his shoulder, turns the opponent around and removes the axe from his head with one pull, gesturing that he cannot run off with his axe so easily. The opponent falls to the ground and the Berserker shakes his head.
Duration: short/medium

Arekonator
02-27-2018, 05:13 PM
Lawbringer:
LB strikes his target in a shove-like movement, this causes the target to fall on hands and knees, Lawbringer then decapitates his victim in an executioner style blow.

I need this in my life!

CrY_Honorzz
02-27-2018, 05:26 PM
Lawbringer: sealed fate
When Lb pulls his axe out of his opponent they are forced to their hands and knee, LB then pulls out a whetstone and sharpens his axe he then looks at them and they look back for a second; the opponent bows their head and LB decapitates them then says something like justice is served in Latin
Duration: long

Hammelsneid
02-28-2018, 12:22 AM
Highlander:

Right between the .. eyes?
The Highlander removes his sword from the body and swings it from above once more to crush his opponent. But the opponent is able to dodge this strike very closely by bendig a bit to the side and raising his leg. The Highlander crushes his sword into the ground next to the risen leg of his opponent trying to remove it. The opponent now confidently steps back with his leg right over the sword and while he swings to strike, the Highlander screams very manly and rips the sword out of the soil with brutal force, penetrating his opponent from "below" half way up into the belly. Then the Highlander turns around, holding his sword with both hands, ripping the rest of his opponents body up to his head.

Pinpoint
The Highlander feints the final blow, making the opponent run away. Then he throws his giant sword with both hands with brutal force after his opponent, hittin him in the back and pinning him onto the ground. The impaled opponent then slowly glides down the blade until he lies flat on the ground. Meanwhile the Highlander walks laughing towards his prey and removes his sword by stepping onto the body and pulling it out of the ground plus opponent.

Eat this
The Highlander pulls out the sword from the opponents chest turns around and forcefully sticks it deeper into the ground. Then he faces his dizzy opponent again, grabs his neck and throws him face-forward on al fours right in front of his blade sticking in the ground. After that he kicks his opponent very hard in his butt, so the poor soul kneeling there flies right into the sword.. face-forward of course. After that the Highlander steps over the body and removes his sword from both the ground and the opponents dead body.

Too sick? :-/

Sauronbaine
02-28-2018, 12:41 AM
Centurion - Rumble in the Jungle.

The Centurion kicks the legs out from under the opponent, before burying the sword into the ground. Getting on top of hte opponent, the Centurion starts punching and wailing on the opponets face with multiple punches before delivering a double fisted strike down onto the opponents face, crushing the skull.

Duration medium-long.

This fits him cause of his jabs.

Centurion: Crowds Sacrifice.

The Centurion turns the opponent around and kicks the back of the knees so the opponent is kneeling. Holding the head the centurion slits the throat of the opponent and holds him there for a second or two before releasing the opponent who falls face down.

Duration Medium-Long.

Centurion: Take a Knee((Or something like that))

The Centurion decks the opponent in the face who falls down((Or just knees them in the face)) and leaps into the air before slamming down on the opponents neck with his right or left knee.

Duration: Fast.

Hammelsneid
02-28-2018, 01:08 AM
Centurion: ((Dont have a name for this))

The Centurion turns the opponent around and kicks the back of the knees so the opponent is kneeling. Holding the head the centurion slits the throat of the opponent and holds him there for a second or two before releasing the opponent who falls face down.

Duration Medium-Long.
How about "Bleedin' out" or "Crowd's sacrifice" as the executions name?

The idea of your execution brings me to another one. How about another thumb up or thumb down "question", but this time for the (non-existant) "audience". It would be same as your exection until he stands behind the kneeling opponent. Then he does his thumb thingie (OF COURSE the thumb will show downwards OR maybe because he doesn't get an answer he just shrugs) and after that he just cuts his head of and show it around before throwing it away.

Edit: Here we go again, another idea came to my twisted mind.

Valkyrie:

Pinhead

The opponent is running away from Valkyrie. Instead of getting after her, the Valkyrie throws her spear after the opponent, the spear punctures the head of him and the opponent falls down face forward. Because the spear is so long, the tip of it hinders the opponent to fall to the ground completely, so he kinda "leans" on his knees and the spear and slowly glides towards the ground..

This reminded me of a scene from "House of Wax" if anybody knows it. I think it was Paris Hilton dying in a similar way and it was awesome xD

Sauronbaine
02-28-2018, 01:13 AM
How about "Bleedin' out" or "Crowd's sacrifice" as the executions name?

The idea of your execution brings me to another one. How about another thumb up or thumb down "question", but this time for the (non-existant) "audience". It would be same as your exection until he stands behind the kneeling opponent. Then he does his thumb thingie (OF COURSE the thumb will show downwards OR maybe because he doesn't get an answer he just shrugs) and after that he just cuts his head of and show it around before throwing it away.

That might be too much gore. Dunno how far FH devs take it

As for the thumbs up and down, he already has one but nothing wrong with more I suppose.

But yea, ill do Crowds Sacrifice.

Hammelsneid
02-28-2018, 01:22 AM
That might be too much gore. Dunno how far FH devs take it

As for the thumbs up and down, he already has one but nothing wrong with more I suppose.

But yea, ill do Crowds Sacrifice.

Well, looking at already existing executions I think there are ways to implemet all our suggestions somehow. If it comes to touch b00bies, thats too much, but I don't see any limit for violence YET. Some of those already implemented executions even made me gasp for some breath thb. ^^ But I understand you point of view.. somwhere has to be a limit.

Sauronbaine
02-28-2018, 01:50 AM
Well, looking at already existing executions I think there are ways to implemet all our suggestions somehow. If it comes to touch b00bies, thats too much, but I don't see any limit for violence YET. Some of those already implemented executions even made me gasp for some breath thb. ^^ But I understand you point of view.. somwhere has to be a limit.

I like my Centurion ones so much. The punching especially cause it fits him.

Hammelsneid
02-28-2018, 01:59 AM
I like my Centurion ones so much. The punching especially cause it fits him.

I like that idea too, but what exacty do you mean by "crushing his skull"? Kind like the mountain exection from Shugoki, so that the head just disappears? I think if the head would not just disappear but was left behind in a bloody mess would be so much cooler :) maybe along with some really ugly cracking sound

bob333e
02-28-2018, 02:22 AM
Raider: The Way Of The Old Gods

The Raider pulls his body weight with his right hand on the axe head and plunges it deeper in his opponent while hugging his opponent with his left hand. He kneels down while still holding his opponent, then pulls out his axe, slowly puts his opponent on the ground. He then punches his right chest with his left hand while still hunched over his now-dead opponent, nods with his head, murmurs something in Celtic/Norse, then stands back up, raises his axe with both hands above his head and lets out a brief roar twice. Duration: long.

bob333e
02-28-2018, 02:28 AM
Valkyrie:

Pinhead

The opponent is running away from Valkyrie. Instead of getting after her, the Valkyrie throws her spear after the opponent, the spear punctures the head of him and the opponent falls down face forward. Because the spear is so long, the tip of it hinders the opponent to fall to the ground completely, so he kinda "leans" on his knees and the spear and slowly glides towards the ground..

This reminded me of a scene from "House of Wax" if anybody knows it. I think it was Paris Hilton dying in a similar way and it was awesome xD

Whew lad, I like this one. Valkyrie being actually gnarly. She badly needs better executions.

Edit: better yet, the opponent yanks out Valk's spear in a vain attempt to escape death. Turns back and starts running away but Valk leaps forward and throws her spear straight through the back of his head. He gets poked forward from the momentum then as he's falling forward the spear hits the ground and he slides along the entire length of the spear till he makes a loud "thud" on the ground. By then, the Valk had caught up and rips the spear back out.

Sauronbaine
02-28-2018, 02:37 AM
I like that idea too, but what exacty do you mean by "crushing his skull"? Kind like the mountain exection from Shugoki, so that the head just disappears? I think if the head would not just disappear but was left behind in a bloody mess would be so much cooler :) maybe along with some really ugly cracking sound

As in a hammer strike onto the face would cave the skuill in. A.k.a death.

I mean dont show the caved skull but a blood spurt for death.

Armosias
02-28-2018, 01:54 PM
Lawbringer:
LB pulls his poleaxe out and lift it up, preparing a mighty strike. The target raise its arms, trying to defend itself but Lawbringer was feinting, he quickly brings down his weapon and stabs the target right in the throat. Then in a fierce push LB lifts the target a few inches up, diving his weapon's spike as deep as possible. LB then throws his victim down with a little thrust (or just pulls out, causing the target to fall down on its knees and side)

Conqueror:
Quick shield uppercut (upward shield punch, like a REAL uppercut) staggers the target which reels backward, Conq then quickly catch the target's throat (or arm) with his flail, pulling it down. Using this falling momentum Conq strikes his target face with a knee (or another shield uppercut?), killing it. Target is sent falling backward, dead.

Nobushi:
With a swift horizontal blow nuboshi cuts the target's throat. While the target stands still, panicking, trying to stop the bleeding, Nobu places herself by one of the target's sides and, in a gracious motion, cuts behind a knee, forcing the victim into kneeling. Nobu places herself by the target's other side and decapitates it from behind.

Shaman:
Shaman places herself behind her target then plants her dagger up the target's back before coming back in front of it. The poor victim try to reach it, one hand after another, but shaman chops them both. Still in front of the victim, Shaman strike the target's throat swiftly, killing it, the victim fall and Shaman dodges the body, recovering her dagger while dodging.

kanuzira
02-28-2018, 02:46 PM
Lawbringer:

Punch trough: He takes his axe from the enemy and spears him trough his body. The enemy falls over and lb takes his pole axe and stomps the head of the enemy flat.

Trophy: He cuts of the head of the enemy and puts it on his spike (stays there till he attacks)

Head rip: He grabs the head of the enemy and rips of his head with the spinal cord.

Armegedon1208
02-28-2018, 05:50 PM
For Valk
Eat it
When she removes hew weapon the opponent staggers forward only to be met with a headbutt which knocks them to the ground. Valk Steps over them and then repeatedly punches their neck with her shield until they are decapitated. medium duration

JustNerf_em
03-01-2018, 02:46 AM
Batter up
Shoguki headbutts the enemy and causes them to be disoriented, while they are disoriented shoguki starts winding up before he unleashes his bat with an underhand swing sending the enemy flying(while also possibly decapitating them)killing them.

Close line
As shoguki prepares to finish the enemy off he gets distracted.The enemy then takes his chance a decided to run away, shoguki then turns in a complete 360 with one hand raised close lining the enemy he then firmly plants his bat on the enemy laying on the ground killing him or he could raise his bat over his head(shoguki’s that is) before swinging it down killing the enemy for good.

Demons charge

Shoguki grabs the enemy and headbutts him before pushes them away a good distance he then proceeds to charge at them with incredible speed, once reaching the enemy he then grabs the enemy lifting him to his shoulder to the point where the enemy’s chest is above his shoulder, he then proceeds to throw him to the ground with great force.(that or you could just end up with shoguki tacking him and sending to the ground instead of everything else after the charge.

Hammelsneid
10-20-2018, 06:23 PM
First of all, thank you Ubisoft for that great expansion, I really love it all together!

And secondly I want to reach out to all the execution-fans (and have my two seconds of fame and probably hate, but I don't care):

Keep up suggesting your executions, the devs seem to listen to their fans! Right in this post I suggested about 8 months ago about 93,5% of the latest Highlander execution and at least I want to believe in that this reached one of the responsibles and they made it real. I got tears in my eyes and Ubisoft proved at least to me, that we actually can influence the game, as long as we are on the same boat thinking-wise. Keep up the execution suggestions, I am really hyped right now!

Highlander:

Eat this
The Highlander pulls out the sword from the opponents chest turns around and forcefully sticks it deeper into the ground. Then he faces his dizzy opponent again, grabs his neck and throws him face-forward on al fours right in front of his blade sticking in the ground. After that he kicks his opponent very hard in his butt, so the poor soul kneeling there flies right into the sword.. face-forward of course. After that the Highlander steps over the body and removes his sword from both the ground and the opponents dead body.

Was not the Berserker and was not scripted as in my suggestion, but at least they brought in my fantasy about how to use those blades in executions in another way with the new Lawbringers execution.

Berserker:

Don't you dare
The Berserker removes his axe from the body, turns around and seems to just let the opponent die, not worth any more effort. The opponent sees an opportunity to attack the back of the Berserker and swings to strike him with his fist. The Berserker now quickly turns around and punches with an axe, which he holds close to the axes head, right against the incoming fist of the opponent, causing his fist to hit the sharp axeblade very hard. The fist of the opponent is now stuck on the axe and the he regrets his dumb move obviously. Now the Berserker moves the stuck arm to the side and cuts it off with a forceful strike of the other axe, which losens the fist from the axehead causing the cut off arm falling to the ground. A kick sends the opponent to the ground, the Berserker points his finger towards the body, obviously angry about the pathetic try to attack him.

Thanks for reading, I just could not keep my enthusiasm to myself!

Best regards,
Hammelsneid