PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi and aramusha not in same row.

TheUnknownD
02-25-2018, 01:23 PM
The green box are assassins and the red box are hybrids

https://gyazo.com/8f3250c80d0262b1c1de0786ebcbdae4

Centurion and Highlander are hybrid's but shinobi is an assassin, That row is hybrids. The bottom row is assassins so should shinobi be on the bottom row and aramusha be on the row with the hybrids?

Next heroes is heavy because they are doing

Vanguard
Heavy
assassin
hybrid
hybrid
assassin
heavy
vanguard
etc.

Devils-_-legacy
02-25-2018, 03:12 PM
It's always been arranged like that and I think the current theory I've seen is vanguards and heavy's for the new heros I really hope there's no more assassins we have enough

TheUnknownD
02-25-2018, 04:18 PM
Yeah, we do, I hope the last batch of heroes will be heavy and vanguard and that's it. We already have too many heroes as it is.

And yes, Ik it's been arranged like that but it bugs me that shinobi is not in the same row as the other assassins, I think Ubi accidentally put them in the wrong order and im pretty sure im the only one to notice this?

swiss_soldier_1
02-25-2018, 04:24 PM
That bugs me too, the fact that they are not aligned.

And i agree , more heavies and vanguards!

bob333e
02-25-2018, 05:02 PM
I think they're aligned pertaining to how seasons were released. Season 2 being Cent and Shinobi, so same row; season 3 being Glad and Highlander, but Highlander is Viking so he gotta fill that Viking seat between Cent and Shinobi. So Gladiator gets pushed to bottom row, to his Knights seat, next to the season 4 heroes.