PDA

View Full Version : How did my opponent escape my execution!

jeg1057
02-25-2018, 11:51 AM
playing some dominion as Aramusha when I come across Shaman which I fought and got my final hit as a heavy which presented the execution buttons on my screen, for a second, then miraculously she dodged backwards escaping my exection.

Can this problem be fix ASAP.

Hammelsneid
02-25-2018, 12:07 PM
Sounds like a latency problem. Your game locally thought, you get an execution but as the server updated the data on your game he realized, that it wasn't that way for your opponent. And thats something about milliseconds. I got this, too, several times, but it was very rare.

rastassin
02-25-2018, 12:53 PM
With the Shaman's Cheating Dead feat..... no probably latency.

BarbeQMichael
02-25-2018, 01:04 PM
As said, it is because your opponent was lagging badly, I've been burying my raiders axe to someone's helmet and then they suddenly are guarbreaking me and hitting hard. That happens when you fight someone with crap connection or more likely downloading something while playing. The fun part is that when someone has too high latency, the game works in their favour so only ones who suffer from it are his opponents.

Oupyz
02-25-2018, 01:42 PM
servers on pc was suppose to fix that , sadly it didnt <3

Redkey.
02-25-2018, 02:10 PM
I meet this problem 2-3 times during 5-8 hours of the game session (before dedicated servers it was more often). Began to notice it after the last patch before the 5th season. This, of course, looks like a terrible desyncs. But I notice that this happens often when a person has accumulated rage. I also saw this in a heavy metal test when I tried to kill AI for a few times.