PDA

View Full Version : Please redirect to devs: "I bring war"-mask issue with female berserker

Hammelsneid
02-25-2018, 02:27 AM
Hi everyone,

i really would love to buy the "I bring war"-mask outfit, but it's kind of broken on a female(!) berserker. The mask sits way too low on her face and it just looks kind of rediculous, which is the only reason, I didn't buy it yet. To show you, what I mean, I made a little pic, which shows the esthetic problem, I see. Sorry, if the pic is a bit dark.

http://www.pic2web.net/upload/077a88d3d023b7d3ffe0f8e4ae3e4b2002b61c35.jpg

You can see at the horns alone, that the mask sits on a zerker several "inches" higher than it does on the female face. Maybe some kind official can redirect that issue to someone, who actually can change this. It's the only mask outfit I like, but definitely NOT on my female zerker. Maybe some ppl can confirm this issue, too. It has to get changed.

Sorry, if this is a repost, but I didn't find a thread about this topic.

Kind regards,
Hammelsneid

Hammelsneid
02-25-2018, 12:15 PM
Oh come on guys, evertime I am spending some time making some helpful pictures to point out problems, which could bother at least a handful more ppl than me, my threads are going under like a goldbar in the sea.. :( am I really too picky?

Do I need to accept that the Apollyon mask sitting half *** like, obviously misplaced in the face of the female zerker, right before it falls off because the gaffa tape holding it breaks? Or do I need to submit it on Facebook or Reddit because the officials could care less about their so called official forum?

Eyyupyeser95
02-25-2018, 12:22 PM
Oh come on guys, evertime I am spending some time making some helpful pictures to point out problems, which could bother at least a handful more ppl than me, my threads are going under like a goldbar in the sea.. :( am I really too picky?

Do I need to accept that the Apollyon mask sitting half *** like, obviously misplaced in the face of the female zerker, right before it falls off because the gaffa tape holding it breaks? Or do I need to submit it on Facebook or Reddit because the officials could care less about their so called official forum?

Your post is good but the thing is there are more important stuff to fix for now. Like light spam and still disconnect issues. I do appreciate the pictures and the proof you posted but i dont play berzerker my self so to put it bluntly i dont care for the character

Hammelsneid
02-25-2018, 01:36 PM
Your post is good but the thing is there are more important stuff to fix for now. Like light spam and still disconnect issues. I do appreciate the pictures and the proof you posted but i dont play berzerker my self so to put it bluntly i dont care for the character

Thanks for your honest reply. I know there is way more important stuff to fix. But that does not mean, that the little things should be accepted. How much time would you think needs that small fix? I think way less than fixing the disconnects. And if I assume right, not every single developer works on only one thing. But beside that, it's sometimes the little things, as well, when they get patched/fixed, that show the community that there is something like communication.

They overhauled even the vikings frost mask thing, because ppl were dissatisfied with it's former design. And for the fact, that you seem not to care a lot because your playerd characters are not affected: If one of your played heroes would be affected the next time, would you be happy about me to tell you: "I'm not affected by this issue, so I don't even act like supporting your request?"

I'm pretty sure that there is kind of an inbox, where the moderators of the forum can submit every single bug/issue/whatsoever, which seems worth to let the dev at least know about. I think, this issue is not as important as other things, but it is worth at least mentioning. What I really would appreciate is, that at least a moderator writes, that he will redirect this thing, and even if this is just a empty promise... I tried to bring it to their attention and thats all I can do. If it bothers me, maybe there are ppl out there, who are bothered, as well. And this issue is directly connected to steel, which means hard money for the company in some cases. Sounds like a good reason, to redirect it at least.

Eyyupyeser95
02-25-2018, 07:33 PM
Thanks for your honest reply. I know there is way more important stuff to fix. But that does not mean, that the little things should be accepted. How much time would you think needs that small fix? I think way less than fixing the disconnects. And if I assume right, not every single developer works on only one thing. But beside that, it's sometimes the little things, as well, when they get patched/fixed, that show the community that there is something like communication.

They overhauled even the vikings frost mask thing, because ppl were dissatisfied with it's former design. And for the fact, that you seem not to care a lot because your playerd characters are not affected: If one of your played heroes would be affected the next time, would you be happy about me to tell you: "I'm not affected by this issue, so I don't even act like supporting your request?"

I'm pretty sure that there is kind of an inbox, where the moderators of the forum can submit every single bug/issue/whatsoever, which seems worth to let the dev at least know about. I think, this issue is not as important as other things, but it is worth at least mentioning. What I really would appreciate is, that at least a moderator writes, that he will redirect this thing, and even if this is just a empty promise... I tried to bring it to their attention and thats all I can do. If it bothers me, maybe there are ppl out there, who are bothered, as well. And this issue is directly connected to steel, which means hard money for the company in some cases. Sounds like a good reason, to redirect it at least.

Well you can always try to send a pm to ubinoty and see if he can forward to the team but keep in mind dedicated servers just released for pc and still needs to be released on console and remember that 75% of forhonor team was working on servers. I do hope your problem gets fixed but it may be put on the back for now unless they have the people to spare

bob333e
02-25-2018, 08:09 PM
@Hammelsneid you're not the only one, several threads on here which also hold important bug reports or technical issues get overlooked at times. Best thing is to just PM either UbiJurassic or UbiInsulin if 48 hours went by and they still didn't respond to your thread.

A lot of things are bugged with all the event stuff. The "I Am War" emote on PK doesn't even show the sword. Let's hope they notice this issue mentioned in your post.

Well you can always try to send a pm to ubinoty and see if he can forward to the team but keep in mind dedicated servers just released for pc and still needs to be released on console and remember that 75% of forhonor team was working on servers. I do hope your problem gets fixed but it may be put on the back for now unless they have the people to spare

UbiNoty is a she, and she kind of left this forum. She now works with another forum (I think either R6 Siege or Ghost Recon, unsure).

UbiInsulin
02-25-2018, 08:14 PM
Hi everyone,

i really would love to buy the "I bring war"-mask outfit, but it's kind of broken on a female(!) berserker. The mask sits way too low on her face and it just looks kind of rediculous, which is the only reason, I didn't buy it yet. To show you, what I mean, I made a little pic, which shows the esthetic problem, I see. Sorry, if the pic is a bit dark.

http://www.pic2web.net/upload/077a88d3d023b7d3ffe0f8e4ae3e4b2002b61c35.jpg

You can see at the horns alone, that the mask sits on a zerker several "inches" higher than it does on the female face. Maybe some kind official can redirect that issue to someone, who actually can change this. It's the only mask outfit I like, but definitely NOT on my female zerker. Maybe some ppl can confirm this issue, too. It has to get changed.

Sorry, if this is a repost, but I didn't find a thread about this topic.

Kind regards,
Hammelsneid

Thanks Hammelsneid! I don't think you're being too picky at all, and your image makes a pretty good case that the female Berserker might not be able to see too well out of that headgear. :)

Fady is correct in saying that PMing myself or Jurassic is a good option if you want eyes on your thread. We can't always respond to everything, but we try.

Hammelsneid
02-25-2018, 11:24 PM
Thank you all very much for your replys. I know, that there are many, many little things, that need to be fixed and I just try to help doin that by submitting my experiences. And thanks again, Ubinsulin, you've just given me a good feeling about that communication, I mentioned. :) I'm happy now and will follow the advice, how to "lure" some attention, if I feel like needing some ;) Thanks

Eyyupyeser95
02-26-2018, 02:47 AM
@Hammelsneid you're not the only one, several threads on here which also hold important bug reports or technical issues get overlooked at times. Best thing is to just PM either UbiJurassic or UbiInsulin if 48 hours went by and they still didn't respond to your thread.

A lot of things are bugged with all the event stuff. The "I Am War" emote on PK doesn't even show the sword. Let's hope they notice this issue mentioned in your post.

UbiNoty is a she, and she kind of left this forum. She now works with another forum (I think either R6 Siege or Ghost Recon, unsure).

My bad there are a lot of ubi personel here and ubinoty is the only one i remember because i saw her alot here

guor6800
02-26-2018, 09:21 AM
My bad there are a lot of ubi personel here and ubinoty is the only one i remember because i saw her alot here
Bring us Noty back even if its for a day
😝