PDA

View Full Version : I parried the warden's zone today and THEN ....

S.ArthurDayne
02-24-2018, 10:32 PM
In that brief moment of satisfaction adn excitement i threw out a heavy attack got parried myself and lost :D
Well anyway .... today was the first time i was able to parry the warden's zone attack ( still lost cause all he did was zone , top light and 95% vortex ofc )
I think that if u just block it and get a GB is stupid but at least if u parry an attack that is faster than most light attacks in the game should be awarded with a free heavy attack (same goes for kenesi , PK , orochi and other zone attacks that come out faster than you swear when fighint a nobushi with bleed and a shaman in and 4 v 4 mode )
If u agree with me with those punishes let me know and thank you :D

David_gorda
02-24-2018, 10:40 PM
+1 you shouldnt definitly get a heavy if you parry 500ms or faster attacks. If you manage to parry these superfast attacks you should be rewarded.

ChampionRuby50g
02-24-2018, 10:44 PM
I agree, it would be nice to get rewarded with a heavy for some of those fast attacks. Never sure why they didnít act as a light parry in the first place. Seeing as a lot of them come in at 500-400ms, and arenít very telegraphed itís not exactly easy to parry them.

S.ArthurDayne
02-25-2018, 03:47 AM
Yea most of the time its even hard to block it cause the heroes with fast zones have atleast 1 other <500 ms light attack . For instance in a duel when its 1 HP bar each it becomes a guessing game , and if u want to parry those zones u have to predict that they are coming for u to parry them so a heavy punish would be nice

Tyrjo
02-25-2018, 08:31 AM
Parrying 400-500ms zones should definitely be rewarded with a heavy.

Felheric
02-25-2018, 12:07 PM
PK zone parry gets you free heavy. duno why you listed him.
Agree with shaman but thats more technical issue, I think first part need to be heavy to be able to cancel it to light stab.
Orochi I wouldnt touch his zone until guy get some reworks. He doesnt have much options making his zone count as light it would render him max punishable on his fastest attacks every time.
I gonna list conqueror because his zone is superior with full block included, means he can safe option select parry (even miss time it) when he needs to and even if you bait him and parry it you get light in reward - unfair.
Aramusha zone first hit looks like light but on parry is heavy not sure If i would change it tho.
I wouldnt touch nobushi zone as it was allready adjusted by reducing dmg.

As for warden zone you can get guardbreak on deflect on every assasin as his zone is still masive unsafe on whiff and I guess deflect acts like whiff so if you want to go for max punish while not playing orochi you can gb him out of deflect or dodge.