PDA

View Full Version : When are the ffffing error codes gonna end ?

M4RKSG4MES
02-24-2018, 08:52 AM
If i see error code once more im snapping disc, 1 year on taking forever to find battle always as we are winning error code out we go , tell me the new servers are fixing this LONG standing issue be nice to have complete game for change ,i know not my Internet to blame so dont put that one on me,cant be because of high user base for all new players are put off by rubbish matchmaking,if connect issues STILL after all this time its wonder you have many players left apart from myself who's played since launch and few diehard loyal others ,no other game has as many connect issues as this one for sure even ones with 100 times userbase as this one ,season five and still same problems as season 1 just isnt good enough im sorry ,i like many many others have been patient and loyal but its been going on for lot longer than any player can tolerate thats why so many have left game ,i love game otherwise wouldn't have stuck it out for this long,please at least give me some assurance my waiting isnt in vain,perhaps then maybe even new players might join and us diehards can have comfort and reward for our patience

CandleInTheDark
02-24-2018, 09:08 AM
If you're on console, we should be getting news possibly as soon as next thursday as to when consoles get dedicated servers. PC already have them (and if you are having issues there, then I don't know, devs said overall there has been better stability everywhere though less of an improvement in dominion). Itmight be worth waiting until they drop for console and, if you are on PC, the devs have worked out any kinks in those before snapping your disc.

Miadous
02-24-2018, 09:26 AM
He's probably on PC. The game has continued the trend of being a joke since the update. I honestly think I'm seeing more errors and people kicked than even before the so called "dedicated servers." Very sad indeed after 1 year of hope and support for this game.

CandleInTheDark
02-24-2018, 09:31 AM
He's probably on PC. The game has continued the trend of being a joke since the update. I honestly think I'm seeing more errors and people kicked than even before the so called "dedicated servers." Very sad indeed after 1 year of hope and support for this game.

Ah I don't know if that is the case. Could be the memory leak issue as someone made the point that people without really good rigs might find themselves dropped because the game doesn't think their data is coming quick enough and the devs made the point that the game isn't giving error codes outside of the connection one currently and the point that that dominion currently has an issue they think is in the game code not the servers. Other pc users have said it works pretty smoothly which is why I would lean towards the memory leak mess.

Mini1900
02-24-2018, 10:10 AM
Ubisoft act like politic , talking bla bla but doing nothing .
I,m pretty sure that i heard the dev director of for honor sayin : OH this take so much work to do ,so they needed so much time ( in video for season V ) . I dont know what they needed to do, i mean make a sheet more sheeter dont need time and work. I,m playing on PC and ******* these Errors, Still desycn message ( when someone join and left ) . I lost any hope that we would have a good game without errors in for honor. BUT YES BRING OUT MORE AND MORE SHEEETS which needed steel to buy every day and week . pffff ! Money is good but money is not everything ubisoft !

Foosch
02-24-2018, 03:48 PM

Agreed. 3 games in a row this morning where I lost connection. One game with 3 human players and 5 Bots. THE WHOLE MATCH. This game is broken and always will be. These dev's are incompetent in my opinion.

SuguruMisato
02-24-2018, 03:59 PM
And the last GREATEST patch has completely broke guarding - it is ****ing random now. You have a chance to block, or you can time it perfectly, even parry, and you will still get ****ing hit. BECAUSE WHY NOT? Who needs guarding anyway, AMIRITE!?