PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed games are okay but ...................

ELDDJOC
02-24-2018, 02:31 AM
Are the controls designed by graduates who have very limited coding knowledge?

Origins was alright but the other games before had really cringeworthy bad controls, and people I know in the gaming industry say that apparently Ubisoft does not emphasise resources or good people to game controls, so it is the companyís distinct trait and signature to include bad controls in their games.

L2p ubi love diehards please donít comment thanks

MnemonicSyntax
02-26-2018, 05:49 AM
Are the controls designed by graduates who have very limited coding knowledge?

Origins was alright but the other games before had really cringeworthy bad controls, and people I know in the gaming industry say that apparently Ubisoft does not emphasise resources or good people to game controls, so it is the company’s distinct trait and signature to include bad controls in their games.

Could you be more specific? I thought the controls were great, especially in the first few games with the puppeteering concept.

L2p ubi love diehards please don’t comment thanks

You're in a public forum. You should probably expect public responses, even if it goes against your narrative.

cawatrooper9
02-26-2018, 03:58 PM
They can definitely take some getting used to. I think the most recent games' controls have been fine (with a few more difficult issues in Unity) but some of the early games can be much tougher to get acclimated to.