PDA

View Full Version : Servers...

Goldencogsworth
02-23-2018, 08:50 PM
What's the point on having events like this when people get kicked out every time? Think i've done 2/10 test your metal games. The others i've been kicked out from. Even in dominion I get booted the second I join. Is dedicated servers a lie?

UbiInsulin
02-23-2018, 11:03 PM
Hi Goldencogsworth, thanks for telling us about the issues you've been seeing. Are you playing Dominion PvP or PvAI? Are you getting any specific error messages when you're booted from games?

Setualhealing
02-24-2018, 12:52 AM
Your lucky to have finished 2/10 games... I've been trying to play for a couple hours now and I can't finish a single game without getting disconnected. I had 4 out of 6 games played as a Viking character when I got off work and logged on at 4pm today... I still need 2 more and its 6:45pm. I was able to complete a game and it didn't even go towards my contract. It said servers are taking to long to respond, so I didn't even get credit. It's double loot weekend and I planned on farming Apollyon gear on all my played hero's but it looks like that won't be happening. I've played since release, every day, and this is what finally made me actually complain. Btw this is the first complaint I've ever made on a Ubisoft forum. I just want my gear and can't play to get it.

Goldencogsworth
02-25-2018, 10:26 AM
Playing the event I get this Error: 0006000154. But I play pvp dominion mostly. Get in to games with bots only most of the times. Usually end up getting booted out as well. Other messages I get are just that connection to ubisoft servers was lost. At the moment I'm getting disconnected more now than with peer to peer servers.

Halvtand
02-25-2018, 04:59 PM
Wow. Different experiences. I've been playing the event like crazy and out of what I would say is probably 50+ matches i can only recall being kicked or errored out of maybe 5-6, almost all of them before the game even stared.

Goldencogsworth
02-26-2018, 07:26 PM
Then your lucky. Still getting kicked out from games. Just says an error occurred...

Too_Beaucoup
02-27-2018, 05:54 AM
Wow. Different experiences. I've been playing the event like crazy and out of what I would say is probably 50+ matches i can only recall being kicked or errored out of maybe 5-6, almost all of them before the game even stared.

That's still a 10% drop rate which is horrible. I am at least at 25% on test your metal 2 and at a 10-15% drop rate on PvP Dom (PC). In Duels I rarely drop.

I dropped 3 or 4 times in a row the other night and just decided to play something else. I am dropping more than I was before dedicated servers. However I will start catching the error codes and sending them in.

Tyrjo
02-27-2018, 08:38 AM
I've never been disconnected. My NAT is green though.

Goldencogsworth
02-27-2018, 07:29 PM
NAT has never been a problem. I always have green NAT.

Kamen42
02-27-2018, 07:43 PM
What's the point on having events like this when people get kicked out every time? Think i've done 2/10 test your metal games. The others i've been kicked out from. Even in dominion I get booted the second I join. Is dedicated servers a lie?

That might not be game related. I have played over 30 games and I don't think I have been disconnected even once. However if you have issues in Test You Metal, the issue is not to be blamed on servers. The servers are currently for PvP modes only, and only on PC. Test Your Metal is PvAI, so it is running on the old system.

WarGods1
02-28-2018, 09:55 AM
Before dedicated servers came out, I played 4-5 weeks dominion without a single disconnect. But now with the servers I get several disconnects daily.

Klingentaenz3r
02-28-2018, 01:46 PM
same here . beforehand the connection was more resilient. now I get kicked out often with error code 139.