PDA

View Full Version : Exciting gameplay of my Highlander.

RenegadeTX2000
02-23-2018, 08:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ROdFJk4zfM

I haven't uploaded in 9 years. Thought it would be cool to do it again. That's some of my highlander gameplay. wish I could have shown my rise to max diamond with him before the patch but this will do...

bob333e
02-23-2018, 08:14 PM
Ayy I see some Hound Of Tara techniques in there. Cool beans.

You need to use your OS lights more and you'll be pretty good against pretty much any matchup. For instance at 2:39 an OS light would have probably prevented Nobushi's riposte

RenegadeTX2000
02-23-2018, 08:15 PM
Ayy I see some Hound Of Tara techniques in there. Cool beans.

You need to use your OS lights more and you'll be pretty good against pretty much any matchup. For instance at 2:39 an OS light would have probably prevented Nobushi's riposte

I thought I could beat him to the punch tbh. lol

David_gorda
02-23-2018, 08:24 PM
Nice gameplay, you were in offensive stance almost the whole fight is it how you play against most classes?

RenegadeTX2000
02-23-2018, 08:35 PM
Nice gameplay, you were in offensive stance almost the whole fight is it how you play against most classes?

No, it's character specific. I feel it's most optimal with him, defensive stance is decent not really ideal. Characters that force you to play in defensive stance are the characters Highlanders lose to most often.

Pk, Berserker, Kensei somewhat. etc.

David_gorda
02-23-2018, 08:45 PM
No, it's character specific. I feel it's most optimal with him, defensive stance is decent not really ideal. Characters that force you to play in defensive stance are the characters Highlanders lose to most often.

Pk, Berserker, Kensei somewhat. etc. ok Thx.

UbiInsulin
02-23-2018, 10:40 PM
Thanks RenegadeTX2000! We hope you'll keep uploading your work. For future reference, video sharing is most typically done through a devoted subforum: https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1433-Community-Creations .

Waynedetta40k
02-23-2018, 10:43 PM
I never fought a HL which used such fast heavys and lights.... I wonder how long it takes me to get where good people are in duells or is there no such system that uses mmr?

RenegadeTX2000
02-24-2018, 12:49 AM
I never fought a HL which used such fast heavys and lights.... I wonder how long it takes me to get where good people are in duells or is there no such system that uses mmr?

No idea... It's just a right place, right time deal. Unless you directly challenge great players. I wanted to challenge Hound of Tara in a 1v1 highlander ditto but he's xbox so that's never gonna happen.