PDA

View Full Version : 3 Things that make no fking sense at all

PX_RUBR_Wooky
02-23-2018, 04:12 PM
1. why the **** do you even have the button to fine a new foe it doenst work at all you get the same player over and over again
2.why the **** is the shoulderbash **** still a thing????
3. didnt you learn anything from the cent release? hes basicly broken again he parryes you one time when your near a wall an you loose 70% of the hp after a heavy parry that is

edit: oh and btw who the **** is so fking stupid and matches someone ,if they have reported them, with the same player over and over again????

Charmzzz
02-23-2018, 04:17 PM
1. why the **** do you even have the button to fine a new foe it doenst work at all you get the same player over and over again
2.why the **** is the shoulderbash **** still a thing????
3. didnt you learn anything from the cent release? hes basicly broken again he parryes you one time when your near a wall an you loose 70% of the hp after a heavy parry that is

1. If no one on your skill level is free, what should Matchmaking do? Afaik it tries to find someone else when you push "find new opponent", but only for a certain period of time.
2. Shoulderbash is only a thing for people who still dont know how to counter it. Hint: throw a light.
3. Cent is the most punished Character by the parry changes. I have 0 idea what you are talking about because he does not get a free Guardbreak from any parry (no Character does anymore), so how does he wallsplat you exactly from a heavy parry? I guess you failed to CGB....

Edit: Had a quick lookup on your profile. I offer you some learning lessons if you want to, just add me on Uplay. I am german, too.

PX_RUBR_Wooky
02-23-2018, 04:56 PM
1. they shouldnt match me with the same dude like i see that i would have to wait a long time but im fine with that, thats why i try to look for someone else cause i can wait and dont wana face him/her again
2. if they do the bash you light will be canceled and you get 2 from them
3. i mean if he parryes you he can bash you with his knee and you get staggered into a wall

EvoX.
02-23-2018, 05:19 PM
1. If you're on PC, chances are there aren't that many players playing Duels only, and dwindle that number even more by the amount of players in your skill group, and you get repeats. Sucks, but we have the lowest playerbase from all the platforms.
2. Roll out. Throw a light. If you're an Assassin dodge attack. If you're a Raider dodge Guardbreak. You can also time a back dodge correctly to completely avoid the SB and a possible GB cancel, but it's kinda tricky. Bots do it all the time, iirc.

I'll pretend I didn't read point #3. Jesus Christ. Get ready for a Centurion buff, because he needs it badly.

GhostWolf252
04-17-2019, 11:08 PM
Mate you are on Vitas YouTube channel making a fool of yourself and trash talking then quiting complaining about lights when you got thrashed by a pk with Valkyrie 😂😂😂 shut up you mug, your opinions are invalid