PDA

View Full Version : Ranked Ornaments

LegateHawk
02-23-2018, 10:38 AM
some of them are cool some of them not and the only way to get them is by winning a tournament (no easy feat) and its rng if i understand correctly or it has been changed but i don't really want to try to win over 20 times to get one ornament i want so i think there should be some other way to get these maybe ranked tribute could drop one? or if they make a ranked brawl should that drop some or any other ideas i would like to hear

The_B0G_
02-23-2018, 11:32 AM
some of them are cool some of them not and the only way to get them is by winning a tournament (no easy feat) and its rng if i understand correctly or it has been changed but i don't really want to try to win over 20 times to get one ornament i want so i think there should be some other way to get these maybe ranked tribute could drop one? or if they make a ranked brawl should that drop some or any other ideas i would like to hear

I've been saying 4v4 ranked should also get these ornaments as well once you're in the highest ranked 4v4 tier. I. Personally find duels boring and have no interest in playing them, probably because I've just never been a fan of fighting games in general before this one.

If ranked 4v4 modes are ever going to have a bigger population than unranked, they need to add ornament rewards, higher steel and XP rewards, and enable gear stats. Otherwise everyone will just keep playing unranked. That's my opinion anyway.

iiRAINBOW_DASH
02-23-2018, 03:28 PM
That is if you find a ranked tribute game...

I won 3 tourneys yesterday and you do get the ornaments for the hero you win in the FINAL with.

Protos_88
02-23-2018, 03:58 PM
how to get second ornament. i see 2 on my warlord, eagle and sth like centurion new one. I win cent but what with the older one?