PDA

View Full Version : 1 year later...still so many issues...

Miadous
02-23-2018, 02:24 AM
-Why is the game unable to fill out teams BEFORE THE MATCH? I'm pretty tired of starting with a bot 80% of the time and not getting a replacement until we're 400 points into the match. It's really fun with the other team is a full team and your team still has a bot. Those are the most fair matches when the replacement comes 2 or 3 minutes into the match and down 500 points. Then the replacement human immediately leaves because why waste their time with this garbage.

-Why did the game completely just lock up? No error codes, no internet drops on my end, just locked up while teams were breaking at the end of a match. My brother was in the match as well, and his locked up too. PC isn't locked up, I just alt tab and started typing this post.

-Why does conqueror get a free heavy just for blocking? So now the former pro turtle causes everyone fighting him to turtle or get punished. How dare you try to attack the conqueror, BOOM FREE HEAVY.

-Why does the gladiator and Valkyrie STILL get guard broken by simply blocking their dodging light attack? You think that is fair gameplay? No.

-Why are the "dedicated servers" still popping out as many or more errors and kicking people than ever before?

EDG_Avocado
02-23-2018, 02:47 AM
cuz its not beta, they don't need to be on the best behavior anymore

NinjaRonin85
02-23-2018, 07:11 PM
Yeah if I had steel for every game that crashed halfway through or right at the end.

Ubisoft should gift us 50k steel for all the crap we have put up with all year.

Miadous
02-24-2018, 02:14 AM
Yeah if I had steel for every game that crashed halfway through or right at the end.

Ubisoft should gift us 50k steel for all the crap we have put up with all year.

Hahaha even better, Ubisoft actually has the balls to add MORE expensive emotes at 10k steel. Don't worry though, the new and exciting event order for the weekend is worth 1,000 STEEL