PDA

View Full Version : People in Dominion be like

DoodTheMan
02-22-2018, 11:25 PM
"What? Our team is breaking? Don't worry, I got this. 1v4? I got this? Clear B and rally? Nah, I'll just 1v4 and take the enemy zone."

You'd think it'd be very easy to look at more than one people and think "I'm not gonna fight more than 1 person at a time." I mean, I do that on the daily, in real life too. Not fighting more than one people is very easy for me. I didn't realize I was just a savant in the field of only fighting 1 person or less at a time. :^/

jordan-tanton
02-23-2018, 12:03 AM
A game already going which I just got put in, the enemy team was literally fighting in our spawn and the idiot team mates were just running up the right side to meet them and get killed instead of running through the middle like I was to try and cap b and c. I just ended up leaving due to frustration even though I despise doing it.

Dominion has just been full of idiots this afternoon.
Another game 3 of my team mates were just sitting on one point practically the whole game which lost us the game.

The_B0G_
02-23-2018, 12:19 AM
It can be very frustrating playing Dom with randoms. I had a very similar game at high fort today, our team was seconds away from breaking and we were only behind 100 or so points, I say Group up! And also Select capture point C, then when I get there I spam Help... 1 guy went to A and got 3v1 murdered and executed, 1 was executed at B seconds later, and me and the last guy got hammered with every feat the other team still had until we died, lots of fun...

Warbyte-
02-23-2018, 12:49 AM
i love the boosters....you know,they genuises that stand in a distant objective while we are getting massacred in ganks.Losing by 500 points and if u tell them something they go ''its called boosting mimimim,learn the game mimimimi.... these ******s really grind my gears,dude,there is time for boosts and time for helping the team

bob333e
02-23-2018, 12:53 AM
I don't miss PvP Dominion. The disconnects, lousy and unhelpful randoms, gankfests, feats, errors/resyncs/migrations was too much of a salad for someone just trying to enjoy his afternoon playing a videogame.

Once in a while I play PvP Tribute (when it doesn't DC) and even then, it usually devolves into camping at the shrines to guard 2 offerings, and gank the opposing team. 4v4s in this game are just a mess.

The only good one is Test Your Metal. I can't tell you how relieved I feel for playing a 4v4 mode that's actually fun, challenging, and for the most part runs well.

JadeBosson.
02-23-2018, 01:06 AM
1v4 = warriors death XD

David_gorda
02-23-2018, 01:25 AM
Lol Classic , its so many braindead People in dominion with No tactical awareness at all.

jordan-tanton
02-23-2018, 01:34 AM
Just played my last match for today Ive had enough of pvp dom its given me a headache 😂