PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft - "We say we'll fix things but never actually will..."

h45hflip
02-22-2018, 10:59 PM
I don't know why we even put any ounce of trust into the idea that Ubisoft gives a single regard to anything other than how thick our wallets are. From constantly cycling between one broken meta to the next, to basic bugs & errors that have still yet to be fixed a year into release. On every game from For Honor, to Sims you can tell how out of touch they are. Please I encourage all of you not to use this as a medium for channeling hatred at each other, but use this thread to express your vast range of emotions towards Ubisoft. It won't change anything as I formerly mention but at least you'll feel better.

UbiJurassic
02-22-2018, 11:16 PM
This forum is for discussion about For Honor, not a platform for personal venting. If there's an issue in-game you feel needs to be addressed, we welcome you to do so in a new thread. Despite what you might perceive, many changes have resulted or are actively being addressed as a result of players bringing issues to our attention. We appreciate feedback and suggestions from all players, regardless of sentiment, as long as it is expressed constructively and in a manner that opens it to discussion for others. We'll be closing this thread.