PDA

View Full Version : Not worth more than 5 bucks!!!!

joel47
11-04-2009, 02:54 PM
Bought it on Steam and quit after 15 mins.

ASSASS2 had better be a QUANTUM leap forward.. The oversimplification of the controls in I was the main problem; Button mashing got me thru. If you want a good experience it'd s all in your imagination to make this gameplay fun.

Most reviews rated ACI mediocre and this will be a miracle if II is "fixed". I wont hold my breath. Maybe six months down the road when they reduce the price to $1.99 and I'm in a weak spot I"ll try it.

joel47
11-04-2009, 02:54 PM

ASSASS2 had better be a QUANTUM leap forward.. The oversimplification of the controls in I was the main problem; Button mashing got me thru. If you want a good experience it'd s all in your imagination to make this gameplay fun.

Most reviews rated ACI mediocre and this will be a miracle if II is "fixed". I wont hold my breath. Maybe six months down the road when they reduce the price to $1.99 and I'm in a weak spot I"ll try it.

Sren001
11-04-2009, 02:57 PM
Okaaaay ?..

Jack_Vykios
11-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Cool story bro.

bornforhaze
Go away.

ThePheonix1030
LAWL

GkrewZ
11-04-2009, 02:59 PM
Do I smell a troll?

Choopius
11-04-2009, 03:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joel47:

Most reviews rated ACI mediocre and this will be a miracle if II is "fixed". I wont hold my breath. Maybe six months down the road when they reduce the price to $1.99 and I'm in a weak spot I"ll try it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, you know just this morning I said to myself "Self, I would really like to know what joel47 thought of Assassin's Creed."

And what makes that even weirder is that you hadn't even registered on this site yet!! How crazy is that?

Now screw off and try to draw attention to yourself somewhere else. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

AetosEagle
11-04-2009, 03:03 PM
Leave him alone, he may or not be a troll. His opinion is his own.

Yes AC1 had quite alot of problems but they have proven to be fixed, if you don't buy the game it doesn't make a difference to us, we all sure are.

Captain Tomatoz
11-04-2009, 03:04 PM
just look around the forums and you'll see that alot has been changed from the 1st http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Trixxxio
11-04-2009, 03:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joel47:

Most reviews rated ACI mediocre and this will be a miracle if II is "fixed". I wont hold my breath. Maybe six months down the road when they reduce the price to $1.99 and I'm in a weak spot I"ll try it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I lold http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

CRUDFACE
11-04-2009, 03:09 PM

Yeah, it's "fixed" but I seriously doubt that it will suck seeing as many magazines have already given it a 9/10 I think. Plus, lol, it'll take way longer until they drop the price on it.

Realjambo
11-04-2009, 03:15 PM
Joel47 - We welcome all opinions here, however, given the direction this thread has taken it will now be closed.