PDA

View Full Version : The speed of characters

Mini1900
02-22-2018, 11:05 AM
At begin of For honor, we had the Speed factor
Means if u have a heavy Arm or chest armor, which gives you more defense , u willnt run fast, which make sense.
If u have light armor, u will run faster. So you could decide if u have a slow *** shugoki , you might have lighter armor for some modes like elimination becaus otherwise all others will run away from u and get boost and u will get nothing !
and its exactly this !!
In modes like elimintion,if u play with shugoki , highlander,u will have the problem that they always stay in fight, and if they r bad, they just run away from you and get heal, extra armor,speed, and u need to soooo many time to move ur a$s to just one boost !
DEV and what they though while they made this game and their mods at begin : OK. we put some boost around the map and everybody should be able to get those, since they can have more speed while wearing light armors,
BUT DEV has forgotten that they taken out the SPEED FACTOR of the game, and DEV SOULD NOT WONDER IF NOBODY WANT TO PLAY ELIMINATION ANYMORE !

Sry but the more i looking at this game and where its going to right now the more i believe that DEV r just amateurs ( dont get mad pls , i still like you guys@ubi ) or they dont give the time is needed for this game to hold it good like it was at begin ! VERY MAD .

BarbeQMichael
02-22-2018, 12:02 PM
Technically there is no armor in the game, everyone takes equal damage (except shrek takes 1,25x more damage). There is just different amount of hitpoints, and the hp difference between light armor/assassins and regular armored guys is on average less than a light attack.

Mini1900
02-22-2018, 12:19 PM
I dont give a thing about what technically is o r not, its not about this ! read it again .

Arekonator
02-22-2018, 01:01 PM
Sprint speed was pretty stupid stat to exist though. Since start there was problem with assassins stacking running speed who no one could catch.