PDA

View Full Version : The Image of the Zoo in your City

SirDavidFirst
02-22-2018, 10:29 AM
Hello,

Please tell me for accuracy the image is not the finished image. the low fencing and level ground is not right for dangerous animals, in any period of history there were high fencing and deep pits for most animals to live in. please make it more realistic. Thank you

ruuti0
02-22-2018, 03:13 PM
Hello,

Please tell me for accuracy the image is not the finished image. the low fencing and level ground is not right for dangerous animals, in any period of history there were high fencing and deep pits for most animals to live in. please make it more realistic. Thank you

Many things has always been symbolic in Anno, and in many other succesful games, they are mix of realism and fiction.

If you try get everything realistic, it just don't work in games. Best games are always been mix of realism and fiction.

It really doesn't matter if it isn't excatly like things were in history, things in Anno never been exactly like they were in history. Buildings/ship/island sizes never were realistic either, but it still worked really well.

SirDavidFirst
02-23-2018, 10:18 AM
Hi, I know that. Just lowering the area of the pits for animals, so people look down instead of at eye level, just saying.