PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble with Highlander

DoodTheMan
02-21-2018, 10:54 PM
Has anyone else been having trouble with Highlander on console recently? I feel like he's gotten really unresponsive. With any other character I'll hit a button and they'll do stuff and then I'll hit another button and they'll do stuff. With Highlander half the time I would hit a button, and then hit another button and...nothing. He does the first command and then just stops. So the next time I'll mash that ish. First button->R2R2R2R2R2R2R2R2, and yet still he will just stop moving. I've lost several duels now due to this. I hit them down to 1hp, kick them into the wall, hit R2, and he just drops back into defensive stance and I get bullrushed. It sucks.

The_B0G_
02-21-2018, 11:49 PM
I thought the same thing after the update, sometimes when I'm trying to transition into his kick/toss mixup it seemed clunky, different anyway, not as smooth as before.

David_gorda
02-21-2018, 11:54 PM
I thought the same thing after the update, sometimes when I'm trying to transition into his kick/toss mixup it seemed clunky, different anyway, not as smooth as before.
Yeah he feels weird now, sometimes the input doesnt work. Like i release r2 in offensive stance and he does nothing instead of doing offensive heavy..