PDA

View Full Version : Issues : please help

The_Inquisitor8
02-21-2018, 05:37 PM
Dear ,

i have a few question please answer :

- I received the first dedicated server with season 4 but after a while i saw instead of starting, i received a get the full game button. Is this normal ?
- How can i use the new dedicated server and the arena mode ?
- Constant Internet connection issue, very bad after each match how can it be solved ?
- That was an updated, everything is much worst.

Thanks.

Inq.

FredEx919
02-21-2018, 08:11 PM
My guess is that you played the dedicated servers during the open test and still haven't removed the test build of the game. If you've already purchased, make sure you're launching the right version. If you're already in the game but having some connectivity issues we'll likely need to get some more info. Can you reach out to support through http://support.ubi.com with the details?

The_Inquisitor8
02-22-2018, 12:21 AM
Dear FredEx919,

thx your answer. My issue is, that before the s5 it was great. now is terrible. I don't want change the settings in my router its work fine. It has been worked fine before also. I think the update has a lot of bad configuration. Can i use the previous one ?

- What with the tribute ranked mode ? Nobody use it ?

I receive an error message after each matchmaking. That' s not mean my internet settings are wrong. It is a global issue.

Thx