PDA

View Full Version : Background music?

Sir_Nihil
02-21-2018, 11:21 AM
I just reinstalled for first time in almost a year. What happened to the old menu background music for each faction? I liked the knights theme. Currently it's silent or barely audible. I've got music set to max in the settings, is the volume a bug? And way to turn it up? Cheers

Kayless69
02-21-2018, 01:56 PM
The background music is buggy for me too, plays about 80% of the time I guess...

The_Inquisitor8
02-21-2018, 07:27 PM
What a ****hole, we can' t change it ?

UbiJurassic
02-21-2018, 08:01 PM
I just reinstalled for first time in almost a year. What happened to the old menu background music for each faction? I liked the knights theme. Currently it's silent or barely audible. I've got music set to max in the settings, is the volume a bug? And way to turn it up? Cheers

The background music is buggy for me too, plays about 80% of the time I guess...

What system are you both currently on? Are you using any sort of headphones to hear the music or is it coming through your tv/external speakers?

Mini1900
02-21-2018, 09:02 PM
What system are you both currently on? Are you using any sort of headphones to hear the music or is it coming through your tv/external speakers?

Sir, sound bugs r here and there. I already postet, Beserker execution has bug more often, ( u got the list on this thread , the female raider has a lot of bugs aswell )
The music of the game doesnt begins when loading just at the end when match is close to start.
I play on PC with headset and on Ps4 with Tv speakers, but same bugs !

Sir_Nihil
02-21-2018, 09:38 PM
I am on pc, I tried with headset and without. I got combat sounds but no music.

Sir_Nihil
02-23-2018, 02:10 PM
Ok, I now have some music, it is just very very quiet compared to the rest of the game sounds and sometimes disappears altogether.

Also what happened to the themes of each faction that used to play in season 1? I miss the knights music :(

AkenoKobayashi
02-23-2018, 10:19 PM
On Xbone, it tends to not play at times. Or cut in and out.

On a side note, I miss the Season 1 faction music when you open the hero menu.