PDA

View Full Version : Centurion questions.

S.ArthurDayne
02-21-2018, 07:56 AM
Any cent mains here to fill me in a little .
What are his max punishes ?
Can u get a knee and a heavy after a parry? or u have to chose knee+light or just heavy
What is the best out of stamina punish if u throw them to the floor ?
What is the best stamina punish with stamina on the floor?
Thank you in advance :) and im really enjoying him althou he has been nerfed :D

Knight_Raime
02-21-2018, 08:34 AM
1) with a wall while they are OOS (out of stamina) back throw>slightly delayed heavy>fully charged heavy>fully charged jab>unlock light>heavy OR after the jab eagles talons.
OOS without a wall forward throw>delayed kick>fully charged heavy>fully charged jab>eagles talons.
OOS parry wiffed heavy>fully charged heavy>fully charged jab>eagles talons.
Light parry parry counter into wall> fully charged heavy>fully charged jab> eagles talons. Without a wall for light parry it's just parry counter and heavy.
Heavy parry is the same as light parry in both with wall and without a wall.

2) Yes. parry counter+ uncharged heavy is guaranteed on both light and heavy parries.

The_B0G_
02-21-2018, 01:20 PM
If they are OOS wouldn't throwing them just knock them down though?

Or are you saying that these combos bring the enemy to OOS once they are finished?

Knight_Raime
02-21-2018, 08:38 PM
If they are OOS wouldn't throwing them just knock them down though?

Or are you saying that these combos bring the enemy to OOS once they are finished?

Yes. The first OOS throw near a wall nets you an uncharged heavy (I think) if you delay it so the hit doesn't stun them back up. And then you've enough time to get his full combo.
Basically the idea behind centurions punishes is attempting to eek out more damage along side his standard combo. These specific punishes do that. with the exception of the forward throw one where you're getting more damage by getting his full combo instead of just eagles talons.

Dasteel1974
02-22-2018, 06:24 AM
If you are talking truly max punish where the combo runs out and and you finish with ET, then pretty much 100% against most. If you are wanting to know the max damage combo then I can tell you what mine is without any infinite or whiff combo. My max parry combo is, if my math is right, 140 and a normal combo just starting it with Lions Bite, 175. That kills everybody in the game 100%. I pissed off many noobs with that one. But these numbers reflect if every hit lands. But truthfully, most of his combos are useless as they are so well known they either are escaped from or the combo is broken as skins as he tries to grab. Get good at baiting and parrying. Best to you.

Gonna mess around with something. Never thought of it before. But I may be able to get a 205 combo that gets in 1 more charged heavy. Will see.